Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What Grinds Your Gears?!19739

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Because people suck.
Post 351 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Don't get me started on deliveries.

We get Amazon delivering and instead of just one delivery. They do the uneconomical way of delivering 5 times to our building in a single day.
First delivery at 5.00 in the morning.
So management office not open and they're buzzing doors when people are asleep then drop off the packages outside the front door behind a building column where any opportunist porch pirate can grab off the street.

Want something delivered quickly and it doesn't happen.
Don't care when something gets delivered as it's not needed straight away and it turns up the next day after ordering online.

Post 352 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross
I started having deliveries be held for pick up at Fed-Ex.
Amazon never knocks on the door. Just puts it on the door stoop and takes a pic.
I only know a package is outside when I get the "delivered" email. idgits...
UPS is by far the worst. I think some times a rock has more since...
Post 353 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I have security cameras at all the entrances to my house. An app that notifies me whenever the camera is triggered....very helpful for deliveries made where the delivery person refuses to ring the doorbell....which is most delivery people for some reason.
Post 354 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC maybe it's above their pay grade to press the door bell?

Post 355 IP   flag post

I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
The shitty detail job I just paid for.
Post 356 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Also, being over two full numbers higher on a book I grade and what it comes back as. Seriously, it even graded a full number lower than my pre lab work assessment. That just doesn’t happen to me.
Post 357 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
People that list an item with a buy it now or best offer and don’t reply unless it’s within a fkn dollar of the buy it now price!
Post 358 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Or people that set auction or best offer that don't reply. I sent multiple offers no response. Decided to snipe and he sells for less than auction start. I sent message saying you just lost out on a significant profit.
Post 359 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Also, being over two full numbers higher on a book I grade and what it comes back as. Seriously, it even graded a full number lower than my pre lab work assessment. That just doesn’t happen to me.

Let's see this book.
Post 360 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
A worn throwout bearing
Post 361 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
You’re moving out of state, but you stay behind to pack up the house while your wife works a new job in your new state while waiting for a new house to be built.

All is good, except your wife’s spoiled, freeloading, entitled, squatting, 30-something year old adult son is still on your property while you’re trying to get the house packed up. Mommy is gone, but he’s still here and won’t leave.

You’re not just grinding your gears…you’re grinding your teeth down to the gum-line. 🤬🤬

One good thing, though. Mommy isn’t here to prevent a possible ass-kicking if he steps out of line. 👍👍

Post 362 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 you mean going crazier. You're already crazy

I seem to remeber this story from years ago. I was hoping he had a successful career by now.
Post 363 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders it's been 7 and a half years. He can't hold down a job let alone a career, or friends, or relationships. He has his mommy, who doesn't do as much as she should to cut the umbilical. She knows it too. I hope this move will be the kick in the ass he needs, or I'll do it.
Post 364 IP   flag post
Are you not going to pack his things so he can move with you?
Post 365 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Are you not going to pack his things so he can move with you?

🤣🤣🤣
Post 366 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
When Bezos says you'll have what you ordered today before you leave on vacation, but then he's "sorry for the delay" when it's coming tomorrow after you leave. Classic Jeff... that prankster.
Post 367 IP   flag post
I have pretty much become anti everything Amazon. I've even replaced all my Amazon Prime TVs with Roku TVs. I can't shake the feeling I'm being spied on.

I am finding I have much better service and delivery success with Wal-Mart and Sam's Club.
Post 368 IP   flag post
614861 368 18