Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What Grinds Your Gears?!19739

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
What else can you do @Studley_Dudley?
Post 301 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
That's one reason why living with chicks was always gross. They shed something fierce. I still retain my flowing mane and my drain has never looked like that.
You ever have a dog that inadvertently eats some woman hair and later takes a bungee dump?

I can elaborate if anyone’s imagination isn’t as cray as mine.
Post 302 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
I hope it's not pubes.
Post 303 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
That's one reason why living with chicks was always gross. They shed something fierce. I still retain my flowing mane and my drain has never looked like that.
You ever have a dog that inadvertently eats some woman hair and later takes a bungee dump?

I can elaborate if anyone’s imagination isn’t as cray as mine.

Can you substantiate with pics?
Post 304 IP   flag post
Nope, I’m not that messed up. Wait, who am I kidding, if I had my phone at the time I woulda.

Lets just say he got startled when a hanger hit his inner knee.
Post 305 IP   flag post

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson Completely agree with your Comcast statement. We stopped doing business that greedy, incompetent, piece of shit company.
Post 306 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad LMAO... yeah, I know what your talking about. And then they take off running and it follows them.
Post 307 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Nope, I’m not that messed up. Wait, who am I kidding, if I had my phone at the time I woulda.

You have the calendar!
Post 308 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cli4dR3D0g
Quote:

You have the calendar!
lol. I threw it away when the year was over.
Post 309 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Being asked to take a survey every time I spend a buck with a company. Or if I've gone too long without spending a buck with that company.
Post 310 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
When UPS fails to deliver 8 rolls of very expensive materials that were shrink wrapped to a pallet. And instead, opens the 8 rolls for an unknown reason and the for another unknown reason decides to send 6 of the 8 rolls to another facility for pick ups and sends the other 2 rolls back to New York?!? WTF......
Post 311 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Being asked to take a survey every time I spend a buck with a company. Or if I've gone too long without spending a buck with that company.

Amen!!
Post 312 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
I think maybe I'm stuck in the 70s. I hate cars these days. I went to give a guy a jump the other day and was like, "Where the heck is the battery?!"
Post 313 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
I think maybe I'm stuck in the 70s. I hate cars these days. I went to give a guy a jump the other day and was like, "Where the heck is the battery?!"

Agreed!! These days, most cars look the same....they're all in the tear drop aerodynamic shape. I get why that's the case but alot of personality is lost. Cars from the 70s were beautiful imo.
Post 314 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

Agreed!! These days, most cars look the same....they're all in the tear drop aerodynamic shape. I get why that's the case but alot of personality is lost. Cars from the 70s were beautiful imo.
imports and sports cars from the 70's are still awesome to me. Boats like the grand prix I took for my drivers test not so much.
Post 315 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

imports and sports cars from the 70's are still awesome to me. Boats like the grand prix I took for my drivers test not so much.

I love those American muscle cars of the 70s....the 70s were great imo for the fun stuff.....awesome cars, comics, movies, music...I even love the clothes lol!!!
Post 316 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
I love those American muscle cars of the 70s....the 70s were great imo for the fun stuff.....awesome cars, comics, movies, music...I even love the clothes lol!!!

You still sporting those bell bottoms???
Post 317 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
You mean you don't like this monstrosity 🤪

Post 318 IP   flag post
All within 12 months from one another.

Post 319 IP   flag post
@Nearmint67 lol!!! let's not get crazy! 🤣

@MutantMania ha!! I'm sure its functional but not pretty to look at!!🤣
Post 320 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Bell bottoms were the shlt!

Post 321 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
All within 12 months from one another.

Van Halen was my first concert in 1981. Most excellent.
Saw Star Wars at the theater when it came out. Most excellent.
My best friend in high school had an older brother in 83' had the firebird that was too fast.
The black one with the gold bird. Most excellent...
Post 322 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania

Looks like moon patrol
Post 323 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
One of my neighbors has one. I think I’ll keep my Taco.

Post 324 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
Quote:

Looks like moon patrol

Loved moon patrol.

Post 325 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbolton
Quote:

Looks like moon patrol

Look like something the A-Team built when the bad guys had them pinned down in a barn.
Post 326 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I'll keep my Bronco Sport. I named it A.C. Cowlings.
Post 327 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

They totally stole that design from Oakley…

Post 328 IP   flag post
I’m starting to think that it should be against the forum rules to post anything Musk has anything to do with. Make that a pinned thread.
Post 329 IP   flag post
@MutantMania Happy Birthday!! 🍻
Post 330 IP   flag post
615416 368 30