Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Modern AgeNFL FootballRaw Comics For SaleSigning Opportunities

PGX converts to CBCS ?19706

Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzbe

Should probably crop the label out, as was suggested.
I think they're worried everyone will leave and start using PGX now that those pictures exists.

😉

Too late! See ya later!
Post 26 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
well if it is an actual 10 you wouldn't take any hit. You can't just assume it will get a lower grade.

You can with PGX. Ive noticed they give nicer grades than deserved. IMO...
Post 27 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
post pictures of it here. a lot of members could give their opinion. based on pictures.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Buzbe private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
Quote:
I understand that all grading companies are not the same, but I would like to does anyone have estimate on how much of hit I would take on a PGX 10.0 if I send it in for regrading?

If you took it out of the holder and resubmitted to PGX you probably would not get a 10. Ten's are more like lottery tickets. If you want a 10, leave it in the PGX holder.

If the book really is flawless or near so, you'll end up with a 9.8 from CGC or CBCS

I have gotten 10 from every company you just have to be picky on the process from purchase to shipping with that said normal get about the same amount of grades from all the companies
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector Buzbe private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by multi007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
well if it is an actual 10 you wouldn't take any hit. You can't just assume it will get a lower grade.

You can with PGX. Ive noticed they give nicer grades than deserved. IMO...

That what most people ding them on
Post 31 IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
True Story...

A few years ago, I was on my way to work on a Monday taking a public transit bus when two university students got on and sat in front of me.

They started talking about their favorite comics while discussing some of the girls that were at the frat-house party on the weekend. When one of the guys asked his buddy "What did you think of that girl Jennifer"?, and I swear that without missing a beat, the buddy replied with "She thinks she's a PGX 10.0, but she's only a CGC 5.0"

They heard me snicker and started laughing hysterically because they knew I got the reference.
Post 32 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
PGX converts to CBCS?

When I first read the thread title, I thought PGX had found religion.
Post 33 IP   flag post
616096 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?