CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Galen130โ€™s Pre-Vacation Saleโ€”Marvel & Image Keys, Newsstands, and Drek!!!19702

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
X-Force #4 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Spider-Man.

VF, maybe better; off-white pages. Interior pages show that tanning again, while the back shows some pressable 'wrinkles' above the bottom spine corner.

$2



Post 101 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
X-Force #5 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of the new Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

VF, maybe better; off-white pages. Interior pages show that tanning again, while the back shows some pressable 'wrinkles' above the bottom spine corner.

$3



Post 102 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
X-Force #6 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of the villain Phantazia.

FN/VF, or better; off-white pages. There's very light tanning again on the interior page corners, as well as some moderate wrinkles/ripples on the back that will press out.

$2



Post 103 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
X-Force #8 (direct). This issue features the 1st real appearance of Domino, in flashback.

VF, or better; off-white pages. Again, interior page corner tanning with this one...very light. A press will help some.

$6



Post 104 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
X-Force #9 (newsstand). This issue features an appearance by Domino.

VF, or better; off-white pages. Very light interior page corner tanning in this one as well. A press will help this one.

$5 SOLD!!!



Post 105 • IP   flag post


I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Youngblood #1, 2nd print. This comic is a flip-book.

FN/VF, no better; off-white to white pages. Although a press will help this one, the general wear all around both covers keeps the grade down.

$2



Post 106 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Youngblood #0. With a wrap-around cover, this copy contains the original bound-in Image Comics #0 coupon.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help a bit.

$2



Post 107 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
That's it, folks!! Told ya this would finish quick today. Lol. I will leave the thread up for the time being. Again, please message me with questions, requests, offers, etc.

Thanks for looking!!!
Post 108 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Add the x-force #2 and #9 to my pile
Post 109 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Add the x-force #2 and #9 to my pile


Done!!! Message me when you're ready.
Post 110 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks to @HulkSmash, these comics have also been sold.

Spider-Man #18 newsstand
Spider-Man #19 newsstand
Spider-Man #21 newsstand
Spider-Man #22 newsstand
Spider-Man #46 newsstand, no polybag
Post 111 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
I will stop selling in this thread sometime this evening. So until then, 15% off everything!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Post 112 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Closed!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Post 113 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Got them. Thanks again!
Post 114 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Got them. Thanks again!


My pleasure!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Post 115 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Back from vacation, gang!!! Letโ€™s do 20% off everything until Monday!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Post 116 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
CLOSED!!!
Post 117 • IP   flag post
657131 117 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?