Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Ask questions here without starting a new thread 2023 - part IV19696

To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by multi007
@MutantMania it’s a risk…. At least eBay has some protections. MCS has more protections.

Thanks for responding. Yeah I currently use ebay, MCS, and a couple other places. Just not moving enough and I have over 10k with me at home.
Maybe it's time to find a partner who does shows and stuff alot.
I'm just not getting any younger or healthier.
Post 976 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
?
Post 977 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania depends what your goal is. You can send in a bunch to MCS and put them on their auction. Or set a buy it now price with them and see how it goes, and if they don’t sell right away, lower the price as the months tick by little by little.

Another option not mentioned, but you get the lowest prices though… put out your list of books for a “buy it all for one price”. The offers will be low balls, or they’ll only be interested in the higher value books.

If you have 10k books, I’d probably start by sending them in to MCS and put them up on their auctions. Get rid of the bigger ones first.
Post 978 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Is the new ghostbusters movie any good?
Post 979 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I’m not sure. I heard Ace 2 is slammin.
Post 980 IP   flag post

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Gilmore 2

https://people.com/adam-sandler-happy-gilmore-sequel-christopher-mcdonald-8619507
Post 981 IP   flag post

Post 982 IP   flag post
If Tiger is really Chubbs jr I’ll be there that day.
Post 983 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad instead of a wooden hand would he have a peg leg?

I'd prefer this guy or anyone but Tiger.

Post 984 IP   flag post
Collector Travis private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
yeah it’s ok was a fun movie for what it was a little bit of fan service sprinkled in with having the original busters in it will they make another one after this only time and ticket sales will tell
Post 985 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Cheetah Woods???
I'd prefer Terry Crews. He isn't as young, but I think he's young enough to play Chubbs' son.
Even if not...
Post 986 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like that P. Diddy/Puff Daddy guy is in some serious trouble.
Post 987 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC that guy is teflon. Nothing seems to stick.
Post 988 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@multi007 The latest news is that the feds/homeland security are all over this guys' properties in California and Florida...I read that he fled to Antigua....this might stick....unsure though.
Post 989 IP   flag post
What does it mean if someone tells you your dog smells like Tractor Supply Company?
Post 990 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad time to wash your dog
Post 991 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
What does it mean if someone tells you your dog smells like Tractor Supply Company?

It means that your dog smells like a combination of rubber, fertilizer, and animal feed. If it were me, I'd give the dog a bath and stop "smoking" inside.
Post 992 IP   flag post
The kid said that while her nose was smashed on his back. Looks like she’ll be bathing him.
Post 993 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Just started pricing out an order for witnessed books with a few regular graded books.

I noticed now at the bottom of the screen it says to put Witnessed books on a separate invoice. Haven't seen this on previous submissions. Does this mean they'll treat them as 2 different orders with individual shipping or will they process them separately and ship back together?

Just wondering as shipping back to Canada get steep...
Post 994 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Paulbg2000 I would guess separate invoice = separate shipping.

I'm in the same boat.

I only have a few things to take advantage of the signature promo but 1 magazine that I really want and only 1 or 2 comics - no way I send in either order with 2x shipping for a comic order and a magazine order...

Will see if I can find a few more books maybe??
All for PC - none for sale
Post 995 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Question.
Is shutterfly the best place for getting a custom photo printed on canvas? I am trying to prepare for a possible funeral and would like to get 2 photos done in respect of my father. I found a 50% off coupon and free shipping but it's still over 130$ after shipping for 2 photos. Is this reasonable?
Post 996 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That's very reasonable. The portraits prepared by the funeral home for mom and dad's funerals were $500 or $600 apiece if not more.
Post 997 IP   flag post
I’ve used snapfish 4 years ago with great results. Try that too
Post 998 IP   flag post
I just posted a better deal in main forum
Post 999 IP   flag post
608070 999 24