Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Ask questions here without starting a new thread 2023 - part IV19696

Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@drmccoy74 @figment @drmccoy74 thanks!
Post 301 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Some My Comic Shop auction sales have been over the BIN values of some eBay auctions by as much as 25%.
Post 302 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Some My Comic Shop auction sales have been over the BIN values of some eBay auctions by as much as 25%.
ebay was pretty sweet. Now I use it less. MD sales tax and other fees kill the "deal" on buying and selling for me.
Post 303 IP   flag post
I'd rather pay sales tax on eBay as opposed to a 20% this fee and a 20% that fee on Heritage.
Post 304 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 305 IP   flag post

Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
My brother lived in Oregon until recently. I would ship stuff there and have him mail it to me. Taxes suck
Post 306 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgwalters100
My brother lived in Oregon until recently. I would ship stuff there and have him mail it to me. Taxes suck
🤣
Post 307 IP   flag post
Collector Trespa68 private msg quote post Address this user
Quick question to the forum.

Since the last time I submitted, it looks like they have changed the checkout page. On the 'Choose a drop off address' selection, should I just leave that selection as 'none' if I am using FedEx to ship my books down?

Thanks in advance

S-
Post 308 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Trespa68 Yes, that is what I would do.
Post 309 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Ottawa is becoming the tornado capital of Canada it seems... third one this summer touched down yesterday....and many others from previous recent years.

This is yesterdays pictures at approximately 5:30pm...should be bright and sunny.

Post 310 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I bought the Shikarii covers of Barbie. I was confirmed on 2 copies of the full naughty covers. I have never sold an item without having them in hand. I was thinking of selling on ebay while they are selling for like crazy prices right now.

Any suggestions? Or should I just hold till I have them in hand? I might not get as high a value, but I would prolly get the price of admission easy.

I was thinking that or try and get Margo robbie to sign them. LOL

Post 311 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Zoinks
Post 312 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Zoinks
Well said.
Post 313 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67

Already!? Isn't that in Sept/Oct?
Post 314 IP   flag post
@GAC I think he may have been referring to the HOF game. NYJ vs Browns
Post 315 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I sold my Barbie #1 9.8 signed whitterstater and defalco at a nice price a few weeks ago. Barbie books are hot right now because the movie is doing so well. If you can GET Robbie to sign it, go for it. If you can’t, I’d sell now, bank the cash. Take advantage of the movie pop.

The movie is about to hit one billion dollars, so I’d expect a sequel. Good luck!
Post 316 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

Hall of Fame game was last night as @drmccoy74 mentioned. More pre-season games this weekend. It's on....
Post 317 IP   flag post
The chargers are going to stop choking this year. I hate they are la now but what can you do. Greed rules the day.
Post 318 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Is it correct that CGC charges an extra $20 for their Signature Series? Does that cover all witnessed signatures or is it an additional charge per signature?

Edit: I've definitely rolled my eyes at people asking about CGC on the CBCS forum so forgive me. I'm only curious and have no intention of using them. I was only trying to convince myself that if so, CBCS's price for verification is reasonable and their ASP fee of $8 is hopefully here to stay if I ever use it.
Post 319 IP   flag post
@Jgwalters100 good luck. I think the Broncos could have a big year.
Post 320 IP   flag post
I hope not. Rather them then the raiders or chiefs. I just need one chip.
Post 321 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

Hall of Fame game was last night as @drmccoy74 mentioned. More pre-season games this weekend. It's on....

Sweet!!!
Post 322 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Would someone please buy this beautiful book offered by @DrChaos so I can stop looking at it every weekend and torturing myself?

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ivitems=5405021#58522544

Post 323 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
I think I know what this is but I would like to see what you guys think.

Post 324 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like part of a harness. It’s not complete. It looks more modern than what I’m use to seeing.
Post 325 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Just curious about anyone that still uses ebay how many blocked buyers do you have?

I was curious myself and I have 159 blocked buyers.
Post 326 IP   flag post
There was a guy here a year or two ago that said he had over 5000 blocked buyers lol!
Post 327 IP   flag post
That sounds like Calamerica.
Post 328 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
There was a guy here a year or two ago that said he had over 5000 blocked buyers lol!

and I thought I was bad
Post 329 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone need a MSI Micro ATX motherboard with an AM4 socket? I have dupe that got lost in shipping and eventually found it’s way. They didn’t want it back. Specs on the box and MSI website should show compatible AM4 chips. I’m using a AMD A10(A320)

Just cover shipping and be careful in the configuration BIOS. I bricked one of these by not following directions this model is not resettable😂

Post 330 IP   flag post
608070 999 30