CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Ask questions here without starting a new thread 2023 - part IV19696

HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 251 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
So. Who has the deep pockets that's going to buy that mcfarlane batman art for 500$?


Post 252 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Or who is relieved that gal gadot is possibly doing wonder woman 3?

Edit

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/08/02/entertainment/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-sequel/index.html
Post 253 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I'm unconcerned as to either scenario.
Post 254 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Neither am I. Just trying to change topic....
Post 255 • IP   flag post


I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone know anything about tanga?

I have office 2010 and this looks like a good deal.

https://www.tanga.com/deals/86652efe7170?affiliate_network=ses&euid=jncwb1w88p3uuqjuhc1z9nqlih84n2nb&lctg=f2789715&pidx=0&utm_campaign=22148&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Tanga+Emails
Post 256 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Does the topic need changing?
Post 257 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC

If 2 people are uncomfortable with it, that's 2 too many for me. I respect those 2 folks so out of courtesy I tried to change. Feel free if you wish to pursue the topic further, I'll yield and won't partake in that discussion.
Post 258 • IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
Yes I am happy they got gal gadot is back. She did a good job and is a hard 10.
Post 259 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Jgwalters100

Well the 1st wonder woman was great. 1984 was rough. Even with eye candy, it can only carry movie so far.
Post 260 • IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
Oh for sure. 1984 was a bad movie. I thought the first one was probably the best dc movie in the last 10 years though.
Post 261 • IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
Not like that bar is sky high though.
Post 262 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I’m not concerned. It was an observation.
Post 263 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Should we break out into a rousing rendition of Love is All Around from The Mary Tyler Moore Show or a chorus of Kum ba yah?
Post 264 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
lol!!!
Post 265 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I've heard of Mary Tyler Moore but never saw an episode. Was it any good?
Post 266 • IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
It was. I used to watch it with my mom all the time on nick at nite. It was no bob Newhart or cheers but it was good.
Post 267 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I Remember watching last few seasons of cheers but Bob Newhart was before my time too.
Post 268 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
What is your age?
Post 269 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
48 i think
Post 270 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That's still young.
Post 271 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Checked age calculator. I was mistaken. I just turned 49

Yeah. I am told I have the mentality of a person living in the 1950's though. I dont get along with my age group and younger folks in general. Always some exceptions of course....
Post 272 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
What about yourself?
Post 273 • IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm 38 but I watched so much older TV because of my parents. Some is good some is terrible. Like TV today.
Post 274 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Post 275 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
What if God's crowning achievement is the coconut?


It's not, it's the dog.
Post 276 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
If God is omniscient and omnipotent can He create a stone he can not lift?


You are thinking on the finite level, not the Infinite level. It's like a character in a video game questioning if the programmer could create a game that he cannot win. It's irrelevant, the programmer exists on a different level than the characters. Something finite like weight would be irrelevant to an infinite being.
Post 277 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders

Lol sadly I can't stand the taste of alcohol
Post 278 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia

Very good answer. If only I could imprint that answer in my permanent memory banks
Post 279 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
What about yourself?

Two years older, but if I shave I look ten years younger.
Post 280 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30