Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Ask questions here without starting a new thread 2023 - part IV19696

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 251 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
So. Who has the deep pockets that's going to buy that mcfarlane batman art for 500$?

Post 252 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Or who is relieved that gal gadot is possibly doing wonder woman 3?

Edit

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/08/02/entertainment/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-sequel/index.html
Post 253 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I'm unconcerned as to either scenario.
Post 254 IP   flag post
Neither am I. Just trying to change topic....
Post 255 IP   flag post

Anyone know anything about tanga?

I have office 2010 and this looks like a good deal.

https://www.tanga.com/deals/86652efe7170?affiliate_network=ses&euid=jncwb1w88p3uuqjuhc1z9nqlih84n2nb&lctg=f2789715&pidx=0&utm_campaign=22148&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Tanga+Emails
Post 256 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Does the topic need changing?
Post 257 IP   flag post
@GAC

If 2 people are uncomfortable with it, that's 2 too many for me. I respect those 2 folks so out of courtesy I tried to change. Feel free if you wish to pursue the topic further, I'll yield and won't partake in that discussion.
Post 258 IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
Yes I am happy they got gal gadot is back. She did a good job and is a hard 10.
Post 259 IP   flag post
@Jgwalters100

Well the 1st wonder woman was great. 1984 was rough. Even with eye candy, it can only carry movie so far.
Post 260 IP   flag post
Oh for sure. 1984 was a bad movie. I thought the first one was probably the best dc movie in the last 10 years though.
Post 261 IP   flag post
Not like that bar is sky high though.
Post 262 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I’m not concerned. It was an observation.
Post 263 IP   flag post
Should we break out into a rousing rendition of Love is All Around from The Mary Tyler Moore Show or a chorus of Kum ba yah?
Post 264 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
lol!!!
Post 265 IP   flag post
I've heard of Mary Tyler Moore but never saw an episode. Was it any good?
Post 266 IP   flag post
It was. I used to watch it with my mom all the time on nick at nite. It was no bob Newhart or cheers but it was good.
Post 267 IP   flag post
I Remember watching last few seasons of cheers but Bob Newhart was before my time too.
Post 268 IP   flag post
What is your age?
Post 269 IP   flag post
48 i think
Post 270 IP   flag post
That's still young.
Post 271 IP   flag post
Checked age calculator. I was mistaken. I just turned 49

Yeah. I am told I have the mentality of a person living in the 1950's though. I dont get along with my age group and younger folks in general. Always some exceptions of course....
Post 272 IP   flag post
What about yourself?
Post 273 IP   flag post
I'm 38 but I watched so much older TV because of my parents. Some is good some is terrible. Like TV today.
Post 274 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Post 275 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
What if God's crowning achievement is the coconut?

It's not, it's the dog.
Post 276 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
If God is omniscient and omnipotent can He create a stone he can not lift?

You are thinking on the finite level, not the Infinite level. It's like a character in a video game questioning if the programmer could create a game that he cannot win. It's irrelevant, the programmer exists on a different level than the characters. Something finite like weight would be irrelevant to an infinite being.
Post 277 IP   flag post
@flanders

Lol sadly I can't stand the taste of alcohol
Post 278 IP   flag post
@EbayMafia

Very good answer. If only I could imprint that answer in my permanent memory banks
Post 279 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
What about yourself?

Two years older, but if I shave I look ten years younger.
Post 280 IP   flag post
608070 999 30