CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPComics Silver AgeMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Surfing with the Alien - Run Completed19688

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Vote 1-3 for your three favorites only:

Just to clarify, would 3 be the favorite or would 1 be the favorite?
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 41 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 43 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 44 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator Congrats!! Love your books!!

Out of curiosity...why the fist 38 appearances? Seems like an arbitrary number.


EDIT: Probably because it ends with SS18.
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Collector Retired_11B private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator I applaud you for your dedication to it and hope you can either expand it or start a new one.
Post 46 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator Congrats! Great collection of books. That SS#4 is especially beautiful.
Post 47 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - You hit it on the head. 1st appearances through the end of SS Volume 1.

@Retired_11B - Thanks. I do have the 1 Shot (That was my 1st Silver Surfer comic after Fantasy Masterpieces) and the 2nd Series, but there are a few issues I want to replace before posting the t. Besides that, there are a few modern like Requiem and some sporadic that I picked up because of the art.

@DWeeB1967 - Thank you. That SS4 was an upgrade and the most expensive purchase that I have ever made. I couldn't pass up Exceptional White designation and the near perfect wrap. Funny thing is, I picked up an 8.5 OW/W, then upgraded to a 9.4 OW, and finally upgraded again to the 9.4 EW all within about a two month period.
Post 48 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator The wrap is what blew me away. It's rare to see that book with a near perfect wrap.

Just a really nice book.
Post 49 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like the early favorite is Silver Surfer 4

Truth be told, my choices are:

***1st place - Silver Surfer 4
**2nd place - Fantastic Four 50
*3rd place - Silver Surfer 1
Post 50 • IP   flag post
657131 50 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?