Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPSignatures

ASP VS VSP, Proof Materials?19683

Collector Blaidd private msg quote post Address this user
Newbie here.

I have an Incredible Hulk 340 that was double signed. I have photos, proof of attendance and tickets to the event to prove that the signatures are real. With all of that, do I go ASP or VSP route and does anyone know if CBCS returns the proof material with the comic book or ...?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector SixgunSamurai private msg quote post Address this user
I’m believe that ASP is for when they are holding a signature event, or if they have a witness go with you at a convention, and that VSP is for when you have a book that is already signed. I also believe that all of your photos and proof of attendance and whatever else you have is useless for them, and there is no point in sending it in, as their signature verification people will judge purely on the signature itself.
Post 2 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, @Blaidd. Welcome to the forum.

VSP will be your only option. ASP would only apply if a CBCS authorized witness actually witnessed the signatures and then the book was immediately submitted for grading.

I would not send any of the witness evidence. CBCS will not consider any of it. They will judge the signatures based on the signatures themselves.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Blaidd private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you guys for the information! VSP it is. And I will keep all my proof. Appreciate the information!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
@Blaidd just because you have all that proof doesn’t mean it will pass take it from me. Just FYI. So don’t get upset about it if it doesn’t. I would still encapsulate it if you got it yourself, that’s what I did.
Post 5 IP   flag post
615415 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?