CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Action Figures: If You Collect 'em, Let's See 'em19655

Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I found it!
Post 101 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user



Post 102 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
picked these up in a dollar store.















Post 103 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Here are a few goodies on my desk at work...











Post 104 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 105 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
another dollar store find.


Post 106 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC dollar stores seem way better in Canada
Post 107 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash they're pretty good...you can find decent stuff from time to time....these Hasbro/Kenner figures are some of the better collectible type stuff. 🍻
Post 108 • IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user



Was blown away to just find xantos in the wild and I picked up a discounted t-1000 for his accessories
Post 109 • IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user



Also got this curio cabinet at the Salvation Army and with a little TLC should make a great display for showing off my collection…. problem is can I get it up stairs…lol not even 40 yet and I have stuff in my house that’s just there because it would be too much work to move
Massive metal desk in bedroom etc
Post 110 • IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
@Stonecollector that’s a crazy-looking cabinet. Interesting design.
Post 111 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Speeder Bike drone




Post 112 • IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user



After 2hrs and braking the doors I guess it’s staying down stairs
Post 113 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Bought for my son… but somehow now on display in my office:


Post 114 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
my profile quote is now out of date. I managed to finally buy one (pink crane ninjazord) off ebay. If someone could change it to another quote I say if its good. would be great
Post 115 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
A few more dollar store finds.











Post 116 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC the card isn't punched on 3 of them. Sweet
Post 117 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Newest additions to power rangers collection.

Got this for $7 at Ollie’s


This little guy spent a year searching and paid nearly $40 when had chance





But it’s now complete
Post 118 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
these are tough to find without a yellow or brown bubble.

Post 119 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 120 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user



Post 121 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
These 8 inch figures were also tough to track down ..much more so then the 12 inch toys.

Post 122 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 123 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 124 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 125 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 126 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
My big power ranger toys. All original except oh megazord as it was from a 2020 rerelease by Amazon/Walmart
Post 127 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Got this today for $10 at Ollie’s it’s the Ankylo/green tiger zord combo (dino fury season)
Post 128 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito



More than three checkmarks if possible. I remember buying this off the rack at a grocery store and tearing into it to see the color change effect. Definitely a grail to have! Congrats!!!
Post 129 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito



Under-rated. Classic!
Post 130 • IP   flag post
657131 222 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.