CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Action Figures: If You Collect 'em, Let's See 'em19655

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 1 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user










Post 2 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user






















Post 3 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
















Post 5 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user







Post 6 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user






Post 7 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
















Post 8 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
















Post 9 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user







Post 10 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user



Post 11 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user








Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector Ryan4421 private msg quote post Address this user
Is this for comic book characters only or all action figures? I was expecting everyone to show star wars figures and funko pops but I have a bunch of 80s toys that don't always get a ton of appreciation.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Ryan4421 Any actions figures you want to share is cool.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user



Post 15 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user









Post 16 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Mezco made a really cool Darkseid as part of their One:12 Collective. He was kind of pricey but you may be able to pick up a loose one for a discount. He would be a nice add to your Fourth World collection.

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-011819a.htm
Post 17 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
@GAC Mezco made a really cool Darkseid as part of their One:12 Collective. He was kind of pricey but you may be able to pick up a loose one for a discount. He would be a nice add to your Fourth World collection.

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-011819a.htm


Agreed! That Mezco Darkseid looks fantastic! Thank you for pointing him out to me...the search is on...that figure is amazing!!
Post 18 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user



Post 19 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user



Post 20 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user


Post 21 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user


Post 22 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user



Post 23 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user



Post 24 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Love the classics…


Post 25 • IP   flag post
Collector Travis private msg quote post Address this user

I collect nes games when I find a deal on them but I got a few Motu I don’t collect packages they are loose. Motu are cool they even come with a mini comic book. one day I prob need to collect the He-man comics or find a good copy of number one to get slabbed.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user



Post 27 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user


Post 29 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 222 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.