Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSP

So I need help. Sorry if answers obvious1965

COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
I go back to Canada on Monday and I want to send in a book to be graded and aVsp before I leave.

Do I fill out the form on my dashboard and print it off and attach it to the package with the comic or is there another way to do?

Sorry I've never mailed them in, only done stuff in person.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Kaleljll private msg quote post Address this user
I have yet to send in any books so I would like to know how it works as well
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
Yes. when completing the form it will give you an invoice. Print the invoice and place it with your books that are being submitted.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Ok. So I filled it out and saved it but don't see any link for a printable invoice. Do I have to be on a computer? because I filled it out on my phone.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Log in on computer, go to the invoice on your dashboard, then youll see the clickable invoice that opens a pdf, print that and put it with your books
Post 5 IP   flag post
Yea what he said lol...
Post 6 IP   flag post
Can somebody take a screen shot of the PDF link button or whatever I'm supposed to click? I'm on a computer and the button is not showing up to bring up a printable PDF file
Post 7 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Far upper right corner above the "Cost and Fee and S&H" should be a blue "Invoice." Click on that to download the invoice, then open and print 2 copies, one for you and one to include with the comics.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Ok. That must be a paid membership things caue that's not on my screen anywhere
Post 9 IP   flag post
Now this is some thing to look at. I don't think a moble and a desk top woks together. I have a submission written out and saved but have not completed on my laptop. When viewing it on my phone it does not show up. So you may have to look at your phone and see if it will print from there.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Sounds like best bet is to call CBCS on Monday while at your computer, I'm sure theyd be happy to walk you through the process live
Post 11 IP   flag post
Never mind I'm an idiot. Got it so sorted out. Thanks for all your help guys
Post 12 IP   flag post
I once spent 2 hours trying to pull a particular report out of MS Project. Threw a few things, swore a lot, smoked like a chimney. Then realized the button was right in front of my face.

Happens to the best of us man 😆👌🏻
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Kaleljll private msg quote post Address this user
Got my first submission all written up, paid for, printed out and boxed up for shipping tonight! Print button shoes up I think eh upper right hand corner, found it with no problem. Hopefully I protected the 9 books I'm sending in well enough.
Post 14 IP   flag post
598060 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?