Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

My ebay store - new listings today1962

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Sold another copy of this book. Waiting to find out if the buyer wants this copy with the Rick Sanchez remark or the other one with Morty.

I stand corrected. My buyer took both remaining copies (Rick and Morty remarks).

I am now cleaned out with no Lil Poopy Superstar books in my Ebay store. As these were my only Rick and Morty slabs my Ebay store is now Rick and Morty free. This is a temporary condition as I am bringing books to Toronto for signing and grading.
Post 151 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I also sold my second of four signed copies of Cursed Pirate Girl # 3:

Post 152 IP   flag post
Lots of questions from potential buyers today. Hopefully my responses will lead to more sales soon.

This book goes out tomorrow:

Post 153 IP   flag post
Big book sold today:

Post 154 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Beta Ray Bill slams down the gavel as this book is SOLD!

My feedback now matches the number of this book!
Post 155 IP   flag post

The last episode of Game of thrones is tonight. I would advise anyone who does not want to know who ends up on the iron throne not to scroll down on this thread.

Shipping this book out to a happy buyer tomorrow:

Post 156 IP   flag post
Two more sales:

Post 157 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I need to start my own thread of my own books. What is your ebay user name so I can give you a follow?
Post 158 IP   flag post
My user name is coreyinkeasbey.

I named the store Saddle River Comics.
Post 159 IP   flag post
My last verified signature book for now going out tomorrow:

Post 160 IP   flag post
It seems like I only just got back from the post office when another customer comes calling. This one goes out tomorrow:

Post 161 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos
Hey Doctor, when I click on your ebay page it sez No Results Found?
Post 162 IP   flag post
@Savage_Spawn Here is another link, try this one:

clickable text

I also fixed the link on my profile. I think it was linked to an expired listing instead of the store itself.
Post 163 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, but now I'm jealous. 😎
Post 164 IP   flag post
Another great book going out the door:

Post 165 IP   flag post
We have another winner:

Post 166 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Hi DrChaos what is the link to your site? So I may have a chance to buy.
Post 167 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Hi DrChaos what is the link to your site? So I may have a chance to buy.

clickable text
Post 168 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos congrats - you have been mentioned as an honest recommended seller!

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/421780-who-are-some-honest-dealers-on-ebay-and-elsewhere-for-raw-silver-age-bronze-age-books/?page=2
Post 169 IP   flag post
@poka Cool! It is good to be appreciated. I haven't been on the CGC forum much since they forced dealers to have two accounts to see the boards.

I have been spending a lot more time here since then.
Post 170 IP   flag post
McFarlane early Venom goodness going out to another winner:

Post 171 IP   flag post
Just got back from Costa Rica this evening. Slow week, these two books ship out tomorrow:

Post 172 IP   flag post
Two books shipping on Monday

Post 173 IP   flag post
Na Na Na Na Na Sold to a Happy Buyer:

Post 174 IP   flag post
To celebrate the upcoming season of Walking Dead a happy customer has purchased some triple signed Ryan Ottley goodness:

Post 175 IP   flag post
Old school book going out to a happy customer tomorrow:

Post 176 IP   flag post
One of my buyers just got a great deal on a great book. This one goes out tomorrow:

Post 177 IP   flag post
I started out with four signed copies and now that this one (copy three) is sold I am down to only one left:

Post 178 IP   flag post
There are plenty more coming in the next couple weeks but a dozen new listings were added to the store today. Here are some highlights:

Post 179 IP   flag post
I scanned a lot of great books last night that will be going up this week but this book ships out today:

Post 180 IP   flag post
600892 182 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?