Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

My ebay store - new listings today1962

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text
Post 126 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Beta Ray Bill slams down the gavel as this book is SOLD!

Post 127 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like the price cuts are working their magic.

Another great book going out to a happy customer:

Post 128 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
Wow there alot of great books. Have to look into the bank account and see what I can get.
Post 129 IP   flag post
I only have three more signed copies left in this grade. This copy is now spoken for:

Post 130 IP   flag post

Another great books going to a happy buyer today:

Post 131 IP   flag post
Today I pulled my top 78 raw listings from Comic Connect. After I pick them up I will get them signed and graded.

Now that the top 200 listings by price are all graded books I will start co-listing them from largest to smallest in my Ebay store. Hopefully these listings will be up by the end of next week.

I also scanned all six books from the last auction. They should be up within the next 24 hours:

All books listed below are pedigree books from the Jon Berk collection.

Avengers 70 CGC 9.2
Cerebus 1 CGC 6.5
Club '16 Davis Crippen D Copy (Second Highest Graded) 7.5
Daredevil 2 CGC 8.0
Daredevil 4 CGC 9.0
Saga of Swamp Thing 37 CGC 9.8
Post 132 IP   flag post
Two more books going out today:

Post 133 IP   flag post
Just packed this one up, going to the post office now.

Post 134 IP   flag post
When I started sharing the information regarding my store here I thought you guys would be all over it. Finally two of my books have found a home with a member of the CBCS Forum. This one was a trade but it involved two really cool books going out of my store.

Post 135 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
All books listed below are pedigree books from the Jon Berk collection.

Avengers 70 CGC 9.2
Cerebus 1 CGC 6.5
Club '16 Davis Crippen D Copy (Second Highest Graded) 7.5
Daredevil 2 CGC 8.0
Daredevil 4 CGC 9.0
Saga of Swamp Thing 37 CGC 9.8

The above books have now been listed and are available for sale in my Ebay store.
Post 136 IP   flag post
Buyer was nice enough to help me spot a typo on the listing before buying a copy of the book.

Correction, I said I had one copy left but this one is sold out. I do have other covers of this book in 9.8 and other grades but I am all out of NYCC exclusives.
Post 137 IP   flag post
My latest customer wanted a book with a hero who will kick your ass one inch at a time:

Post 138 IP   flag post
Just listed this book less than a week ago but the good stuff can go pretty fast sometimes.

Post 139 IP   flag post
A happy customer is getting signature series Neal Adams Deadman goodness:

Post 140 IP   flag post
Don't wait to long to grab those golden age Archies they are going like hotcakes:

Post 141 IP   flag post
I still have the other two copies with the remarks of Rick and Morty but the copy with the Mr Poopy Butthole remark is now spoken for:

Post 142 IP   flag post
Signed McFarlane goodness going out to my latest customer:

Post 143 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Oooo, wow...those are neato books....
Post 144 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Got high grade ASM #120 for sale sir?
Post 145 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa

Yeah, I'm looking for one, too. I'll pay more! You should run a board auction!
Post 146 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBrown
Quote:

The Hulk appears in both Spidey 119 and 120.

While I do not have a copy of 120 available I do have a 9.4 copy of Amazing Spider-Man # 119.

I also have a raw 6.0 listed on Comic Connect:

Post 147 IP   flag post
Just got back from Boston.

It may kill what's left of me but I will ship this book out to my buyer tomorrow.

Post 148 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBrown
Quote:

I actually do have a raw copy of Amazing Spider-Man 120 that looks to be a 9.0. I will give you guys an update when I get it back from CBCS.

Post 149 IP   flag post
Sold another copy of this book. Waiting to find out if the buyer wants this copy with the Rick Sanchez remark or the other one with Morty.

Post 150 IP   flag post
Quote:
Sold another copy of this book. Waiting to find out if the buyer wants this copy with the Rick Sanchez remark or the other one with Morty.

I stand corrected. My buyer took both remaining copies (Rick and Morty remarks).

I am now cleaned out with no Lil Poopy Superstar books in my Ebay store. As these were my only Rick and Morty slabs my Ebay store is now Rick and Morty free. This is a temporary condition as I am bringing books to Toronto for signing and grading.
Post 151 IP   flag post
I also sold my second of four signed copies of Cursed Pirate Girl # 3:

Post 152 IP   flag post
Lots of questions from potential buyers today. Hopefully my responses will lead to more sales soon.

This book goes out tomorrow:

Post 153 IP   flag post
Big book sold today:

Post 154 IP   flag post
Quote:
Beta Ray Bill slams down the gavel as this book is SOLD!

My feedback now matches the number of this book!
Post 155 IP   flag post
597893 182 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?