Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

My ebay store - new listings today1962

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Packing this one up now:

Post 76 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Rush order going to the post office today before they close:

Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector verbogyrater private msg quote post Address this user
Are we allowed to list items here and ebay?
Post 78 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbogyrater
Are we allowed to list items here and ebay?

No reason not to.
Post 79 IP   flag post
I was wondering since the other forum were not allowed. I'm pretty sure we can't even post CBCSd books.
Post 80 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@verbogyrater Yeah, CBCS has been pretty open with letting us post for sale. The only thing that is banned are PGX books.
Post 81 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@verbogyrater Yeah, CBCS has been pretty open with letting us post for sale. The only thing that is banned are PGX books.

For real? Or, was that just a subtle dig at PGX?
Post 82 IP   flag post
Quote:

There a lot rules over there. Weird thing is there's so much bullsh!tt posting at the same time. The forum really is an extension of their business.
Post 83 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Quote:

For real? Or, was that just a subtle dig at PGX?

It is for real.

We had a thread going about how bad PGX was.

I posted an example of an over-graded book PGX 7.5 looked more line a 5.5 and my post went poof.

I asked the moderator about it and he told me that those pictures were forbidden.

In other news I sold another great book last night:

Post 84 IP   flag post
After a quiet weekend I relisted many books with price cuts.

Now this book is going out to a happy buyer:

Post 85 IP   flag post
Quote:
clickable text

Don't mind me, just moving the chains so I don't have to time travel back to page one.

Pay no attention to the Sith behind the curtain.
Post 86 IP   flag post
After putting in another round of price cuts during a slow week I got to see one of my customers pull the trigger on a great book this morning.

Post 87 IP   flag post
Some more Ebay goodness going out to a happy customer as we Smash the competition.

Post 88 IP   flag post
Silver age goodness going out to a happy customer:

Post 89 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
You seem to be doing well with your eBay store. Congratulations! Do you do this full time, or are you just buying/selling as a hobby?
Post 90 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
You seem to be doing well with your eBay store. Congratulations! Do you do this full time, or are you just buying/selling as a hobby?

Started as a hobby but I have been taking it more seriously and am starting to see a return on all of the hard work.
Post 91 IP   flag post
Shipping this book out tomorrow as soon as I can get out of traffic court.

Post 92 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 93 IP   flag post
Some Wally Wood goodness going out to a happy customer:

Post 94 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Doctor, might have missed it but link to your store por favor???
Post 95 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Spawn
Hey Doctor, might have missed it but link to your store por favor???

Quote:
Quote:
clickable text

Don't mind me, just moving the chains so I don't have to time travel back to page one.

Pay no attention to the Sith behind the curtain.
Post 96 IP   flag post
My thanks to the Sith Lord for handling that inquiry.

On my way home from the post office a happy buyer bought this beautiful J Scott Campbell signed variant:

Post 97 IP   flag post
Ooh, that is pretty, why can't JSC do more action oriented stuff like that more often instead of pinups?
Post 98 IP   flag post
Quote:
Ooh, that is pretty, why can't JSC do more action oriented stuff like that more often instead of pinups?

This cover was part of a pair done by Campbell. After the ASM 700 he also did a variant for the Superior Spider-Man 1.
Post 99 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
That is sweet, I'm game. Just don't let him stop doing pin-ups.
Post 100 IP   flag post
More books going out to buyers this week:

Post 101 IP   flag post
Today I relisted over 130 books and prices have been slashed.

Post 102 IP   flag post

Post 103 IP   flag post

Post 104 IP   flag post
Triple signed Walking Dead goodness for another happy customer:

Post 105 IP   flag post
598060 182 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?