Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

My ebay store - new listings today1962

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Sending this book out to a happy customer today.

I have been busy putting up more great books, now more than 400 listings still available.
Post 51 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
This one sold while I was at the Jets draft party at the stadium.

I am picking up over 100 signed and graded books from CBCS at East Coast Comic Con this weekend so stay tuned for more great listings in the weeks ahead.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Just shipped some silver age goodness to three different buyers:

Post 53 IP   flag post
Picked up lots of great books in the Comic Connect auction this week. Today I am sending a real gem out to one of my buyers:

Post 54 IP   flag post
Big time book going out to a great buyer.

Post 55 IP   flag post

I upgraded my store this week and expect to double the listings shortly. Many great books have already been added (about half of the 150 books picked up from CBCS at ECCC went up this week). Later this week all of the graded books from the Comic Connect auction including the Blue Beetle book will go up as well.

One of my buyers picked up this gem that will go out tomorrow:

Post 56 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text

Don't mind me, just moving the chains so I don't have to time travel back to page one.
Post 57 IP   flag post
@DarthLego No worries, wish I thought to do it.

I have been busy adding many listings this week but wanted to take the time out to call attention to the following book. I only had the good fortune to meet late Bernie Wrightson at one show, the Baltimore Comic Con in 2015. While there are 13 copies graded higher, this is the single highest signed copy of House of Mystery # 231 and it is now available in my ebay store:

Post 58 IP   flag post
Another book going out the door to a happy customer:

Post 59 IP   flag post
Another great book goes out tomorrow:

Post 60 IP   flag post
Just listed another big book in my store. I had David Finch sign a beautiful copy with the same cover a couple years ago and was disappointed it only got a 9.6. This one did better:

Post 61 IP   flag post
Found a home for this hard to find book:

Post 62 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@DarthLego No worries, wish I thought to do it.

I have been busy adding many listings this week but wanted to take the time out to call attention to the following book. I only had the good fortune to meet late Bernie Wrightson at one show, the Baltimore Comic Con in 2015. While there are 13 copies graded higher, this is the single highest signed copy of House of Mystery # 231 and it is now available in my ebay store:

I tried to give you guys a heads up on this one but it is now sold.
Post 63 IP   flag post
Added a bunch of listings to the store today including all of the recent Comic Connect wins with the following exceptions:

Iron Fist # 14 CGC 9.6 (Will try to press to a 9.8)
Harley Quinn # 2 CGC 9.8 (Cracked Case)
Nellie the Nurse # 1 Raw 5.0 (Going to CBCS)
Space Ghost # 1 CGC 9.2 (Cracked Case)

All the rest of the books including Blue Beetle # 54 are now listed.

Going to take a break and list the next batch within 48 hours.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Sometimes they go pretty fast. I just listed this book yesterday and it ships out tomorrow:

Post 65 IP   flag post
A potential deal on this book fell through several months ago but it now has a new home:

Post 66 IP   flag post
Silver age goodness going out to two happy buyers:

Post 67 IP   flag post
This has been a big month for me and my ebay store.

Not only did I get to top rated seller status but I increased the size of my store. I will be adding a lot of great stuff soon so I would like to give you some coming attractions.

In addition to about 30 graded books I scanned this morning I plan to add my top 100 Comic Connect consignments by value (non-exclusive so you can buy them from ebay or Comic Connect). So far my store has only had graded books available but I will be adding trade paperbacks. hard covers, and raw books this Summer.

Here are some highlights from today's scans soon to be listed:

Post 68 IP   flag post
Here are some of the Comic Connect consignments that I will be adding to my ebay store:

Stay tuned for more great books!
Post 69 IP   flag post
Another buyer has found the book they were looking for:

Post 70 IP   flag post
Some Adam Hughes goodness going out to a happy buyer:

Post 71 IP   flag post
This used to be a $500 book when the hype was over the top. A happy buyer got the book for less than half of that price.

Post 72 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice Looking Hulk #102 CBCS 8.0 (Whats the going rate on that book?)

Dou You sell any Raw Books?
Post 73 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Nice Looking Hulk #102 CBCS 8.0 (Whats the going rate on that book?)

Dou You sell any Raw Books?

I have the Hulk 102 listed on Ebay for $220.00. Here is the link:

clickable text

I plan to add raw books to my Ebay store soon (as well as hard covers and trade paperbacks) but have not done so yet. I do have some raw consignments listed through Comic Connect.
Post 74 IP   flag post
Another book going out to another happy customer when the post office re-opens tomorrow:

Post 75 IP   flag post
Packing this one up now:

Post 76 IP   flag post
Rush order going to the post office today before they close:

Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector verbogyrater private msg quote post Address this user
Are we allowed to list items here and ebay?
Post 78 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbogyrater
Are we allowed to list items here and ebay?

No reason not to.
Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector verbogyrater private msg quote post Address this user
I was wondering since the other forum were not allowed. I'm pretty sure we can't even post CBCSd books.
Post 80 IP   flag post
601204 182 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?