Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to Your Collection #1619608

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
Appreciated @drchaos and MCS!!!

That book is going to explode when Rulah and JoJo join the MCU.
Post 951 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Woke up this morning to an MCS notice that there was an opportunity to join @batman66 in the exclusive 1-of-1,000 club. Club initiation fees are still not unreasonable. This book is going to take off when Flaming Carrot joins the MCU!

TO THE MOON 🚀, lol
Post 952 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
@figment Wanna trade kids?

Only sometimes.
Post 953 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Here it is, LOVE this cover!!!

Post 954 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster tough book to find in any grade really.
I picked up a pretty beat up copy for $275 last winter
Post 955 IP   flag post

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Here it is, LOVE this cover!!!

It's got a little something for everyone.
Post 956 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Picked these two up from my LCS. Finally I have a hulk 181(LOL)

Post 957 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Picked this up at Frank and Sons. I dug the cover.

Post 958 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Not really “new”, but just back from a re-holder. Long story short: it arrived loose in the case from Shortboxed, who, after some back-and-forth, agreed to cover the cost of the new case.

Seeing it in-hand, I do think CGC over-graded it by at least .5, but I’m happy to own it. This book has been on my list for many years.

Post 959 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Not really “new”, but just back from a re-holder. Long story short: it arrived loose in the case from Shortboxed, who, after some back-and-forth, agreed to cover the cost of the new case.

Seeing it in-hand, I do think CGC over-graded it by at least .5, but I’m happy to own it. This book has been on my list for many years.

That's a book that has never made my "want" list. It is too far out of reach for me. That's a helluva book!! Congrats!!
Post 960 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim

That's a book that has never made my "want" list. It is too far out of reach for me. That's a helluva book!! Congrats!!

Thank you!
Post 961 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

(SIGNED)

Post 962 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 963 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 964 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Just arrived today via ComicLink auction. Happy with my wins.
Post 965 IP   flag post
Hey @Lonestar, quit copying me! LOL! (since I posted after you, maybe I should quit copying you)
This is my first Western Ghost Rider, and just as I am about to post, I notice you posted one ahead of me. I was seriously considering buying a Ghost Rider #1, but it was more than I wanted to spend. So I got the next best thing, a Ghost Rider number two.

Post 966 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @Scifinator and MCS!!!

Post 967 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort Didn't mean to 1-up you. Nice book you got.
Post 968 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar
@sportshort Didn't mean to 1-up you. Nice book you got.

LOL!
Post 969 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

a couple of books on the way
Post 970 IP   flag post
Took my brother to a local shop and traded in some lesser value slabs that hadn’t moved.

Got a nice Witching Hour #1 & a pristine MOC, unpunched, April O’Neil figure. Signed by Renae Jacobs, the voice actress from the animated series.

Post 971 IP   flag post
I'm a McNugget guzzler. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Jealous

Edit: Nice April.
Post 972 IP   flag post
Collector sborock_ComicLink private msg quote post Address this user
Just picked this up at OAX!

Post 973 IP   flag post
Saw this guy on e-bay. Seller had it set for auction. I shot them an offer and they accepted.

A reminder that it doesn’t hurt to ask. 👍🏼

Post 974 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks to DWeeB1967 giving me one hell of a deal for these. My childhood is super jealous

Post 975 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@power_struggle55 Awesome! I'm glad they arrived safe and sound. Enjoy!
Post 976 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 977 IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Took advantage of the holiday promo and finally have a copy signed by Alex Ross. (FYI, turnaround was super, super fast. Pressed AND graded within 30 days).

Post 978 IP   flag post

went to cal con this weekend and was able to do a cash/trade for this amazing historical book.cap 46, The holocaust cover. If you zoom in, you can see the Jews lined up in the concentration camp. This and my cap 37, the flag cover are two of my favorite Alex Schomburg covers. Just amazed these are in the pc.
Post 979 IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user
Gargoyles #11 premium metal cover

Post 980 IP   flag post
615415 999 30