Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to Your Collection #1619608

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

just picked up 31 copies of super dooper 7( note: there is about half that has 2 books in the bag and board), only 25 on the CGC census and none on cbcs population report. Does have an appearance by hitler. My wife seen the books and asked if it was Homer Simpson, definitely looks like a prototype
Post 601 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
My last comic grail achieved. Only took 10 years.
Post 602 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Let's try this again.

My last comic grail achieved

Post 603 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesidio
My last comic grail achieved. Only took 10 years.
I have a grail I haven't found yet. Been looking for 20 years, one day maybe I'll find a nice copy. Only seen one and it was a poor condition. So, I feel your pain. Congratulations
Post 604 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66

Any chance a copy for sale? If yes how much?
Post 605 IP   flag post

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte they are all for sale, the conditions vary quite a bit. I'll go through them and get some estimations
Post 606 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66
Thank you
Post 607 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesidio
Let's try this again.

My last comic grail achieved

Massive book!!! Congrats!!!!!
Post 608 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 609 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
OH YES I DID!!!

Post 610 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 611 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 612 IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user
Came home to a package on my porch

Post 613 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 614 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Just came in from CBCS...

I bought this book raw with Perez and Busiek on it years ago.
When cbcs offered D'Onofrio and Blanchett this year, I took advantage of getting the sigs verified AND added the other two. Thought grade was going to come back at 8.5. So i'm happy.

Got THESE TWO back from CGC (facilitator). Facilitator got Eckstein, Lanter, Taylor (while i was there in person at Florida Supercon)on both books. Got the books back in lightening time from cgc, fast enough to send them back out via facilitator to get Sam Witwer at another con.

These were books I bought slabbed and graded 9.6 and 9.8 BEFORE any sigs. I cracked the cases for the sigs and THANKFULLY they both kept their original grades of 9.6 and 9.8.

Post 615 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoes10

What's this one?
Post 616 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoes10

What's this one?

NYCC Vampirella: Dead Flowers #1 (LTD400).
Post 617 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 618 IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
If you know you know.

Post 619 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

I'd say that this is the latest drek that I picked up, but I just can'r refer to 3 Dave Stevens covers as drek.
Post 620 IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Love Dave Stevens!
Post 621 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this....

Post 622 IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user
Dropped off today

Post 623 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Just updated my photo gallery with some of my top comics
Post 624 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka

Just saw your slideshow!

I’ll just crawl back under my rock.
Post 625 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:

Just saw your slideshow!

I’ll just crawl back under my rock.

no need to - all book counts - some may be less expensive but bring good memories
Post 626 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Hulk 1 and Police Comics 1
are strait 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Post 627 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Awesome! Sadly I only own 11 of those books, Keld. And the best I can do is tie you for grade on one of them.
Post 628 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Hulk 1 and Police Comics 1
are strait 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Agreed. Police Comics #1 has been on my list for a while. Really nice copy. 🍻
Post 629 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
My slabs are slowly rolling in...

Post 630 IP   flag post