Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to Your Collection #1619608

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

I heard the first issue was phenomenal
Post 401 IP   flag post
Collector Stonecollector private msg quote post Address this user

The two dark ages ones ( at bottom )I just got but decided to put the whole current run up as they got me back in comics along with the Necca figures they have out
Post 402 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 403 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user

Just arrived today.
Post 404 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
NEWSSTAND EDITION

Post 405 IP   flag post

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster nice book. My back was already hurting before seeing this and now it's worse.
Post 406 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder if I have any gaps in the Knightfall storyline - hope to sell all soon?

@OGJackster that news stand is super sweet though - mine are all direct editions
Post 407 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
#2 arrived today completing the mini series. I would have preferred a CBCS 9.0 but I couldn't find one. This mini series purchase was a purely nostalgic one. I loved this series as a kid.

Post 408 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC such a great series. Read it a few years ago for the first time and loved it.
Post 409 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
@GAC such a great series. Read it a few years ago for the first time and loved it.

Very cool! It sounds like it held up well to time.....I'll have to give it a re-read.
Post 410 IP   flag post
Collector Zevgoli private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this back today. Very pleased. Stan Lee and Neal Adams verified.

Post 411 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Just upgraded a minor key. A little more than fmv

Post 412 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
#2 son reports this one is on the way. Thanks kid!

Post 413 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Just got these in today, I really dig the Superman comics.

Post 414 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
I bought this 2 weeks ago. along with a very generous gift of a slabbed Spiderman 2099 from @Bronte, I don't have a pic of it through. @Bronte Thank You!

Post 415 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Just love high grade black cover comic books.

Now I've 3

Post 416 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross Really nice!
Post 417 IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
More international goodness!

Post 418 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Got this in at a great price from Fee-bay.
Had my eye on this for a few years. I’m way more patient than I thought.

Lol
Post 419 IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
All the way from South Africa.

Post 420 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

the Spider-Man 1 susp signed by Kirby and Lee came in today along with a jla29, been wanting a higher grade copy to go with the all star 8. The other books, I was at a homeowners doing some work and I talk to everyone about comics. Was able to pick them up for a good price but I missed out, I was out here a little over a month ago giving him the estimate. It was late so I didn't mention anything about comics then but it is then he was talking to heritage and they sold his X-men 1,2.... Spider-Man 2,3,4,5.... i could have pick up the entire collection for 10k
Post 421 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Ooh...some treasury love.

I picked these up a little bit ago but haven't shared them yet. (I don't think so, anyway.)

I used to have one of the signed copies of this when I was a kid. I sent off my hard earned lawn mowing money through the ad and got the copy signed by Stan and Romita. I have no idea where that books is now, though this one is in much nicer shape than my old copy was.

This makes me one pulp closer to finishing my Planet Stories run. I'll probably never finish this, but I really love the series.

This! This book right here!
This book has a few features...
*An amazing wrap-around cover by Richard Corben.
*Richard Corben's first ever published artwork.
*Nearly impossible to find in high grade.
I've been looking for a nice one for a looooooooooooong time. Mission accomplished.

Post 422 IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user
A few garage sale finds…

Post 423 IP   flag post

Post 424 IP   flag post

Post 425 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Now all I need to complete my Thor J.I.M. run is #83, 85, 86, 89, 90.
Those first two probably won't happen. If I could afford those, I'd probably get FF #4 and/or #5 instead.

Post 426 IP   flag post
Collector Firegoof19 private msg quote post Address this user

Signed by Carey Jones. He played Man Thing in the Werewolf by Night one shot.
Post 427 IP   flag post
Been waiting a while to find one these for a reasonable price. Finally pulled the trigger. Not happy with the 9.6 grade, other than that nothing to complain about.

Post 428 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesidio
Been waiting a while to find one these for a reasonable price. Finally pulled the trigger. Not happy with the 9.6 grade, other than that nothing to complain about.

it's the infamous Blue Galactus Variant as well!!!
Grinding people's gears 🤣
Post 429 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesidio

it's the infamous Blue Galactus Variant as well!!!
Grinding people's gears 🤣

That's why I picked it up. Most sellers are looking and have been looking for 350+ for a 9.8. Picked this one up for much less than half of that
Post 430 IP   flag post
619266 999 30