Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Where do I put the remark request on submissions?19582

Collector ATinyTurtle private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, fairly new to this -- I'm trying to submit some comics to get artists' signatures and remarks with the June 1st signing going on. Doing my submission, when I go to the bottom with "Add Authentic" it only gives me the option to type in the artist's name and date of signing. Is there another place I should specify that I want remarks on it?

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector radd76 private msg quote post Address this user
The comic creator has to be offering remarks and then you usually work that out with the facilitator you are using (CBCS rep).

You could I suppose “Add Authentic” then when you type the name also put remark info. Or try above on the Variant type put in some of the info / request there.

Then just to be safe hand write request on the packing slip going in with the books. (Highlight them with a bright highlighter). Just a recommendation. :-)

ALSO-
When you window bag for signature ALSO window bag for a remark and put the request there on the blue tape surrounding the remark window… will help to use like a silver or chrome / metallic marker when writing on the blue tape so it stands out and is noticed too!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Whammykablam private msg quote post Address this user
Just put it on the bag, if they're offering remarques.

Also, if it's a CBCS signing, the 1st is just the date it's due by. The signing may be months away.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector ATinyTurtle private msg quote post Address this user
Got it, thanks for the answers fellas!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to the forum @ATinyTurtle!
Post 5 IP   flag post
601503 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?