Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Dropped Off My First CBCS Submission Order19581

Collector IraK private msg quote post Address this user
This will be a short post!!

I wanted to try something new so on Sunday the last day of MCCC, I dropped off 2 books to CBCS for signature verification.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@IraK awesome, what sigs are you getting verified
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

David Prowse & James O'Barr
Post 3 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IraK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

David Prowse & James O'Barr

Whats the O'Barr sig on?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
What's the O'Barr sig on?

The Crow #1
Post 5 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
What's the O'Barr sig on?

The Crow #1

Very nice. I used to have a couple of those, but gave one to a buddy cuz he did me a favor. Back when it was worth about $50. I met James through my friend Gary who started Caliber. Lived right near their main office. Amazing what that book turned into.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Very nice. I used to have a couple of those, but gave one to a buddy cuz he did me a favor. Back when it was worth about $50. I met James through my friend Gary who started Caliber. Lived right near their main office. Amazing what that book turned into.

Nice I've given copies of this book away too, That's sweet that you lived so close by.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Nice I've given copies of this book away too, That's sweet that you lived so close by.

Yea. Was in Plymouth, MI. Gary Reed (RIP), owned 4 comic stores around town then Todd McFarlane asked him to work at McFarlane Toys, also in Plymouth. Wasn't really his thing so he started Caliber Press.

I still have a copy but there is a handful of books I own that can't seem to find. They were separated from the rest of the collection for some reason, lol.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
They were separated from the rest of the collection for some reason, lol.

Good one, lol
Post 9 IP   flag post
600629 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?