Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CBCS Money Back Promise - 5/1 to 6/9?19547

Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Soooo...

Does this include the VSP I sent in under that promo.

If so that means moderns are 30 days plus 20 days for pressing and 2 weeks for VSP??

60 days - assuming that's working days starting from today May 11th when I got the official receipt notice (tracking says delivered yesterday)
Post 1 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Same for me
Post 2 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Plus I sent one express to see how long it takes to get it back.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector schmoff private msg quote post Address this user
I Hope so I just Sent in 40 books hope they take too long now!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Josh7945 private msg quote post Address this user
I thought it was ongoing. It’s only for a certain time?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh7945
I thought it was ongoing. It’s only for a certain time?

wasn't only guaranteed for express or express plus before? - this one appears to be on all orders
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Are there still people who submitted in 2022 or earlier who have yet to receive their books?
Post 7 IP   flag post
wonder how it actually works.....

14 days now so you would think VSP is done? -but then there was a VSP promo
This promo is just for grading.....if VSP is backed up will the grade promise still kick in once out of VSP and press??
Post 8 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I thought I read that vsp could add up to 2 weeks to your wait. If that's the case turnaround times are still in their alloted time bracket.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Are there still people who submitted in 2022 or earlier who have yet to receive their books?
I think someone said something along the line of April or May all in house books would be current orders or the last of the backlog would be completed. Something like that; I could be wrong.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector ravichopra private msg quote post Address this user
I believe it says that VSP is expressly excluded from that turnaround guarantee.
Post 11 IP   flag post
So...if VSP was 2 weeks then May 11th to June 6th is about 3 weeks (17 or 18 working days)...would be nice to get a notification if the orders are through VSP (pass or fail) - if they are through VSP then they would now go into pressing queue - another 4 weeks or less as they should already be there?? then onto grading.....

I know total turnaround promise excludes VSP/Pressing - but after those are done will the 30 promise still apply?
Post 12 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
So...if VSP was 2 weeks then May 11th to June 6th is about 3 weeks (17 or 18 working days)...would be nice to get a notification if the orders are through VSP (pass or fail) - if they are through VSP then they would now go into pressing queue - another 4 weeks or less as they should already be there?? then onto grading.....

I know total turnaround promise excludes VSP/Pressing - but after those are done will the 30 promise still apply?

If you indicated to Not Encapsulate if verification fails then it's a good sign that you haven't heard anything. I'd interpret the silence as the book moving through the process.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Relevant:

No turnaround guarantee for pressing, VSP, or magazines.
Post 14 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravichopra
Relevant:

No turnaround guarantee for pressing, VSP, or magazines.

He was aware of that....he stated it in his last sentence.

"I know total turnaround promise excludes VSP/Pressing - but after those are done will the 30 promise still apply?"
Post 15 IP   flag post
It pretty explicitly says that the refund excludes those categories, not that the time would be modified, and they give no promise for timing with any of those three categories. I think the safe bet is to assume there's no refund with any of those three, full stop.
Post 16 IP   flag post
sooo...1st order is in shipping - that's press/press screen, VSP and then grading from May 11th to July 7th - less than 2 months - not bad.
2nd order is in heat seal and is for MCS to pickup at CBCS

My only worry is a) did everything pass VSP and b) I had some with press screen that I was sure would end up pressed but I haven't been charged - maybe they determined a press would not help??

I've decided to go with my US mail option and cross the border because I'm tired of dealing with FedEx - oddly CGC I don't get the same issues - has to be something with how CBCS does the paperwork -is it because they assign a value to the CBCS services on the shipping docs???
Oh well....hopefully I get a notice when it will be delivered so it doesn't sit at my service too long!!
Post 17 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
So are those of us who submitted books in April just waiting in line behind all of the customers with the guarantee?
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
So are those of us who submitted books in April just waiting in line behind all of the customers with the guarantee?

sadly that's probably the case - one would have hoped that to make the promise they would have been caught up on prior orders - but that kind of sounds like a crazy way to do things right???
Post 19 IP   flag post
Wrote too soon - extra pressing charges have now hit my card!! - almost certain pressing won't help much with grade but should at least make the books look better - you'll know what I mean when I get them back - they have tears etc so those are the limiting factors
Post 20 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
when I heard of this. thought no way. thought they'd enter my submission into their system one day after this ends and I dont see my comics for 7-14 months. or its in system on time, still takes forever and they dont respond about money back.

but submitted at a convention on 16th, was put in their system around the 21st. got back on 2nd. a little over 2 weeks from handing them to them to getting them back.
Post 21 IP   flag post
611388 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?