CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Game: Slab Uno - The Sixth19542

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 476 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Who ever is in charge of this shin dig should add the check mark for uno rules.
Post 477 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 478 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 479 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 480 • IP   flag post


I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

I don't think I can modify the original post. But what would you want the checkmark to represent?
Post 481 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
No worries. A post joiner like the others is all.
Post 482 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
I think we should give 1 check for the same color, two checks for the same grade number, and three checks for the same book.


Post 483 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 484 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@figment

Was he referring to the graded check mark on cbcs books though?
Post 485 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@figment

Was he referring to the graded check mark on cbcs books though?


That's what I thought too
Post 486 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 487 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Yes sir.
Post 488 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 489 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 490 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 491 • IP   flag post
Nothing is free. this will cost us all in the long run. sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 492 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 493 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 494 • IP   flag post
Collector IraK private msg quote post Address this user

Post 495 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 496 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 497 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 498 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 499 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 500 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 501 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 502 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 503 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 504 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 505 • IP   flag post
657131 929 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?