CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Game: Slab Uno - The Sixth19542

How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC happy birthday!


Post 26 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@andy49 That's just bragging with those EC file copies. 🙂

Beautiful books.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
@andy49 That's just bragging with those EC file copies. 🙂

Beautiful books.
Thanks! I'm glad that there is a venue where I can share.


Post 36 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I’ll stick with the modern trash

Post 37 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 41 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 43 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 44 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 45 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 46 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 47 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 48 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 49 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 50 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 54 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 929 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?