CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Game: Slab Uno - The Sixth19542

I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 426 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 427 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 428 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 429 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 430 • IP   flag post


If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 431 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 432 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user

Post 433 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 434 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 435 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 436 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC I just looked at this on a large enough screen to notice, and have a question: is Mickey a drug smuggler?
Post 437 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by James42
@GAC I just looked at this on a large enough screen to notice, and have a question: is Mickey a drug smuggler?
yes. It's a famous underground comic book sued by Walt Disney
Post 438 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by James42
@GAC I just looked at this on a large enough screen to notice, and have a question: is Mickey a drug smuggler?


@James42...@drmccoy74 is correct.

It was a relatively famous lawsuit brought on by Disney where the crux of the arguement is about the degree of parody and when does parody become infringement. Interesting case.

Air Pirates Funnies Case
Post 439 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 440 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 441 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 442 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 443 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 444 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 445 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 446 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 447 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 448 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 449 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 450 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 451 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 452 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 453 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 454 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 455 • IP   flag post
657131 929 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?