CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Game: Slab Uno - The Sixth19542

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 401 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 402 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
7
Post 403 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
7
Post 404 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 405 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 406 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 407 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 408 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 409 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 410 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 411 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user

Post 412 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@comicsforme that play doesn't work....the book needs to be a blue label or a 5.0 grade or a More Fun Comics #101.
Post 413 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 414 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 415 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 416 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 417 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 418 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 419 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 420 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 421 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 422 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 423 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 424 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user

Post 425 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 426 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 427 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 428 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 429 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 430 • IP   flag post
657131 929 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?