CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Game: Slab Uno - The Sixth19542

" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 376 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 377 • IP   flag post
Nothing is free. this will cost us all in the long run. sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user
I am loving this run of key 4.0's!!
Post 378 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 379 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 380 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 381 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 382 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 383 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 384 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 385 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 386 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 387 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 388 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 389 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 390 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 391 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 392 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 393 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Is it blue on blue yellow on yellow and red covers can be yellow on yellow/red.As long as cover matches comic? Correct?
Post 394 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Only CBCS or CGC books

Grade or color of labels need to match.

Red CBCS labels count as yellow

Also matching book
Post 395 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I'm going to try this.
Post 396 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@comicsforme Yes, that works....matching labels (both are blue).
Post 397 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 398 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 399 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 400 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 401 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 402 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
7
Post 403 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
7
Post 404 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 405 • IP   flag post
657131 929 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?