CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Game: Slab Uno - The Sixth19542

Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@comicsforme matching covers count as a play.....the unslabbed SS4 book was an incorrect play tho.


Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Post 326 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 327 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@figment 🍻


Post 328 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 329 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 330 • IP   flag post


HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 331 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 332 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
(available at MCS)


Post 333 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 334 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 335 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 336 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 337 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 338 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 339 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 340 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 341 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 342 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 343 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 344 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 345 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 346 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 347 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 348 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
this is stupid.
Post 349 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
this is stupid.



Post 350 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 351 • IP   flag post
Nothing is free. this will cost us all in the long run. sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user
Purple stuff!!!


Post 352 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 353 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user



It's a restored so back to blue labels 👍
Post 354 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 355 • IP   flag post
657131 929 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?