CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Game: Slab Uno - The Sixth19542

I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 301 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 302 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 303 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 304 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 305 • IP   flag post


Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 306 • IP   flag post
If you want to bludgeon someone with a comic, PSA should be your first choice. James42 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 307 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 308 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 309 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 310 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 311 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 312 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 313 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 314 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 315 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 316 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 317 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 318 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 319 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 320 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 321 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 322 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 323 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
This is a confusing game.
Post 324 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@comicsforme matching covers count as a play.....the unslabbed SS4 book was an incorrect play tho.
Post 325 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@comicsforme matching covers count as a play.....the unslabbed SS4 book was an incorrect play tho.


Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Post 326 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 327 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@figment 🍻


Post 328 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 329 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 330 • IP   flag post
657131 929 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?