CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Game: Slab Uno - The Sixth19542

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 251 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 252 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@andy49 do you have a full run of Mad?
Post 253 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
no, but it is pretty obvious that is what I mostly collect

I'm working on expanding my horizons, and I've seen some fantastic books in this thread
Post 254 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 255 • IP   flag post


You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@andy49 You have a great Mad collection. Thanks for sharing.
Post 256 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy49
no, but it is pretty obvious that is what I mostly collect

I'm working on expanding my horizons, and I've seen some fantastic books in this thread


There's one cover im chasing, bought it in England on vacation when I was 9 and had it for years until a house mate thought Mad magazines I had was a book exchange and I lost that copy for another. Have no clue the issue number.

It would be in early 80s has a picture of a nuclear power plant having a melt down and all the scientists and workers are running for their lives, including running through a oblivious home owner who is mowing his front lawn with a non motor environmently friendly one. Been looking for that cover for years.
Post 257 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 258 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy49
no, but it is pretty obvious that is what I mostly collect

I'm working on expanding my horizons, and I've seen some fantastic books in this thread


There's one cover im chasing, bought it in England on vacation when I was 9 and had it for years until a house mate thought Mad magazines I had was a book exchange and I lost that copy for another. Have no clue the issue number.

It would be in early 80s has a picture of a nuclear power plant having a melt down and all the scientists and workers are running for their lives, including running through a oblivious home owner who is mowing his front lawn with a non motor environmently friendly one. Been looking for that cover for years.


I don't recall that particular issue. Was it perhaps a UK edition?
Post 259 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy49
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy49
no, but it is pretty obvious that is what I mostly collect

I'm working on expanding my horizons, and I've seen some fantastic books in this thread


There's one cover im chasing, bought it in England on vacation when I was 9 and had it for years until a house mate thought Mad magazines I had was a book exchange and I lost that copy for another. Have no clue the issue number.

It would be in early 80s has a picture of a nuclear power plant having a melt down and all the scientists and workers are running for their lives, including running through a oblivious home owner who is mowing his front lawn with a non motor environmently friendly one. Been looking for that cover for years.


I don't recall that particular issue. Was it perhaps a UK edition?

Yeah it was bought in the UK. I had a look on my comic shop and they don't have pictures of most of the U.K mad mags
Post 260 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 261 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy49
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy49
no, but it is pretty obvious that is what I mostly collect

I'm working on expanding my horizons, and I've seen some fantastic books in this thread


There's one cover im chasing, bought it in England on vacation when I was 9 and had it for years until a house mate thought Mad magazines I had was a book exchange and I lost that copy for another. Have no clue the issue number.

It would be in early 80s has a picture of a nuclear power plant having a melt down and all the scientists and workers are running for their lives, including running through a oblivious home owner who is mowing his front lawn with a non motor environmently friendly one. Been looking for that cover for years.


I don't recall that particular issue. Was it perhaps a UK edition?

Yeah it was bought in the UK. I had a look on my comic shop and they don't have pictures of most of the U.K mad mags


maybe issue #254, I found a link for the UK editions on the Mad Trash site:
https://madtrash.com/series/000135/
Post 262 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte @andy49 thanks, Now the quest begins.
Post 263 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 264 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 265 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 266 • IP   flag post
Nothing is free. this will cost us all in the long run. sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 267 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 268 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 269 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I gotta do something to break up this string of 9.4s. 😄


Post 270 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 271 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 272 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 273 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 274 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 275 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 276 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 277 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 278 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 279 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 280 • IP   flag post
657131 929 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?