Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch Covers

FCBD Sketch Thread19531

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
If you got any sketches today post them here.

Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post

Post 3 IP   flag post

Post 4 IP   flag post

Post 5 IP   flag post

Post 6 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
That Ledger Joker sketch is sick! I love the way he portrayed Joker.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
That Ledger Joker sketch is sick! I love the way he portrayed Joker.[/quote

I think he used water colors for that one.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I have to ask, who is this character supposed to be?

Post 9 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
That's Adam Ant.

Post 10 IP   flag post
@GAC thanks.

Any idea why??
Post 11 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Can't say for certain but Adam Ant was/is a musician....I wouldn't classify him as Punk....more New Wave to my ears, but maybe the title of the comic lends to him being on the cover....just a guess on my part.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@GAC that's what I was thinking too. Plus, both Adam Ant and Punk Mambo are English. It's a bit of a stretch in my opinion, but whatever.
Post 13 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 14 IP   flag post
Usually when an artist is kind enough to do a sketch or commission I try to get a picture of them holding up the finished work.

In my haste I failed to do so for Fernando Ruiz (Julie Newman from the Monkees episode), Charles Paul Wilson (Abraham from Walking Dead), and Sean Mendoza (M3gan - scary AI doll from the recent movie):

The book with Julie Newmar was already signed by James Tynion

The book with the M3gan sketch was already signed by Charlie Adlard.
Post 15 IP   flag post
597964 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?