Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedSignatures

My Magazines are graded and ready for pickup!19526

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
The five magazines I dropped off at a show in April of last year are graded and ready for pickup!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Sweet share when you get them
Post 2 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos
Post 3 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_Head
Sweet share when you get them

As soon as My Comic Shop scans them in I will post them here.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Yours beat mine. My 5 doz test dummies just went to Heat Seal yesterday.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator

In my earlier thread I speculated that I was patient zero.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:

@DrChaos -
Mine were delivered to CBCS in Nov 2021. I had worked out with Steve Borock in May of 2021 for CBCS to use these, with no where are my mags pressure from me, to be the “Test Dummies”. I could be wrong, but guessing that pre-dates yours.
Post 7 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 5 dozen magazines at CBCS...?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 5 dozen magazines at CBCS...?
@HAmistoso - 😉😁
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:

@DrChaos -
Mine were delivered to CBCS in Nov 2021. I had worked out with Steve Borock in May of 2021 for CBCS to use these, with no where are my mags pressure from me, to be the “Test Dummies”. I could be wrong, but guessing that pre-dates yours.

You had me beat by a few months.
Post 10 IP   flag post
598060 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?