CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern Age

Weekly Cover Contest #349 - Universes Collide!19524

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user



(taken from ebay)
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Not a WCC submission, link to a blogger that has a list of fictitious crossovers that is totally cool.
https://braveandboldlost.blogspot.com/2014/02/batman-and-moon-knight-in-winner-takes.html
Post 29 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have any of the KFC ones, but I hope this works too.


Post 31 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Nothing is free. this will cost us all in the long run. sigep815 private msg quote post Address this user
My votes are in!!
Post 33 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have crossed over and voted.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
I voted, but so did several of my multiverse equivalents.
Post 36 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Voted


Post 37 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
voted
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67 a big fan of The Banana Splits, Suicide Squad is awesome! Totally mashed up with the voting!
Post 39 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 40 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Another close month!





Post 41 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Ooooh! I'm on it!
Post 42 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats, Steve!
Post 43 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts - 🎩 tip to you.
Post 44 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts Congrats!
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
🍻Congrats!
Post 46 • IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats!!!
Post 47 • IP   flag post
657131 47 22
This topic is archived. Start new topic?