Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

May the force be with Beckett19516

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
So I accidentally noticed the Beckett advertisement email I received contains a 25% off promo for the grading of Star Wars COMICS! Promo code FORCE

Here is the link: clickable text

H
Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Actually, when your click the link, it’s 25% off express grading services, so duplicates the other promo. Whawhawaaa
Post 2 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Noooo??? Isn't it any comic? and isn't it just 25% off the express service
Post 3 IP   flag post
@KatKomics - it is 25% off any comic for CBCS express service. They are just tying that in to Becketts broader Star Wars promo. I didn’t read the terms befor I posted.

My bad, thought they we’re offering 25% off any grading level for star wars comics, but no.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Does this include magazines?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafel

@Rafel - i entered the code on a magazine submission, and it worked.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafel

@Rafel - i entered the code on a magazine submission, and it worked.

Are they taking magazines now. Sweet!! Thank you very much.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Travis private msg quote post Address this user
My prob is the turn around time was so fast I haven’t gotten together my next batch I plan to send out. That’s not really a prob tho. It’s a more so I haven’t planned ahead that far in advance. But I do like to send off a small bundle when there is a promo it dose help out on the cost
Post 8 IP   flag post
597965 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?