Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

Grading scores on website?19514

Collector xanman2112 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, I'm new to CBCS grading and I submitted a set of comic books a few weeks ago at a show for grading. I have received emails that they are have been graded, slabbed, and are now being shipped.

Is there anywhere on the website I can see the grades, or do I have to wait until they arrive?

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Once they're actually shipped and in the mail, the site usually updates and shows your grades.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
As soon as they ship them (normally) you will be able to see the grades.
Post 3 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to the forum, @xanman2112.

Once the books have shipped, you can look at your CBCS account dashboard and you should see the list of books you had graded. You can pick on the link associated with each one to see its grade and the grader's notes.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
More generally (if you want to check on books you DID NOT submit) you can type the serial number into this page
Post 5 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
as stated. they post the grades once it ships. some people like to be surprised. wait till they get the returned comics. Me, I want to know. so if grade is what I expected (which will happen) I am prepared
Post 6 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@xanman2112 Welcome to the forum. If you use grade screen, click on the invoice and if it doesn't say "rejected" the books at least hit the pre-screen grade. But as others stated above, you will not see the actual grade until after the books ship. Frustrating isn't it? lol....
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@xanman2112 welcome to the forum. I hope you wait to open the box to see the grades since looking at the grades online isn't nearly as exciting or maybe even disappointing.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Travis private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah what everybody else said. But I don’t like to look at that stuff I let it be a surprise when i get them back.
Post 9 IP   flag post
601333 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?