Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSPQuestionsSignatures

Promo Question19486

Collector Retired_11B private msg quote post Address this user
Hopefully this is in the right area, first time posting on the forum.

The current promo offers $10 off every signature with the CSBS verified signature program. I put 7 books with signatures in my cart, but it only took $10 off the total due, not each book with a signature.

Question:
1. Am I adding the comics incorrectly?
2. Do I need to make an order for each book?

Thank you for any assistance anyone can give me on this.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Josh7945 private msg quote post Address this user
Following
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Zanziber private msg quote post Address this user
Also following
Post 3 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to the forum @Retired_11B. Check @SteveRicketts post on the first page of the vsp promo thread.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Welcome to the forum @Retired_11B. Check @SteveRicketts post on the first page of the vsp promo thread.

Thank you, I will go and take a look.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Belarak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
To clarify, the promo is not $10 off of a VSP comic. It is $10 off EVERY VSP signature, even if it's on the same book.
Quite a savings for people with books signed by a lot of different people.

Just know that when you do the invoice the code will only apply $10 off on the book. It is a limitation on our backend system. We will honor the $10 off for every signature when the order is received.

Welcome to the forum @Retired_11B
Post 6 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Nice @Belarak! I didn’t know you could quote from another chat. I’m not A+ certified.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thanks everyone for the welcome and the information. I am sure I will have a lot more questions going forward. I will look for a new comers thread for introductions and do a post there as well.
Post 8 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to the forum, @Retired_11B.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
Welcome to the forum, @Retired_11B.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I was looking for a thread for new people to introduce themselves, but could not find it.
Post 10 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Retired_11B Nah there really isn't one. Generally folks just post a message with a question or whatever and the welcome messages roll in. 🙂

So what kind of comics do you collect?
Post 11 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired_11B
Hopefully this is in the right area, first time posting on the forum.

The current promo offers $10 off every signature with the CSBS verified signature program. I put 7 books with signatures in my cart, but it only took $10 off the total due, not each book with a signature.

Question:
1. Am I adding the comics incorrectly?
2. Do I need to make an order for each book?

Thank you for any assistance anyone can give me on this.

You have to enclose a letter, or a note on the invoice telling them how their coupon is to be applied. They'll bill you for the correct amount, not the amount shown.
Most of the time.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
@Retired_11B Nah there really isn't one. Generally folks just post a message with a question or whatever and the welcome messages roll in. 🙂

So what kind of comics do you collect?

I actually stopped collecting in 2004, and my boxes were placed in the attic and forgotten until recently. My neighbor is a collector and got me back into it. So currently I am on the look out for variant covers, art work covers, and signatures.

I just got the email that my books that I turned in at Galaxy Con here in Richmond were getting ready to ship. These will be my first with CBCS. I do have some getting ready with a presser to head off to CGC. And I am going to ship 9 or 10 tomorrow to CBCS to take advantage of the $10 off offer.
Post 13 IP   flag post
600644 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?