CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS Signature VSPQuestionsSignatures

Promo Question19486

Collector Retired_11B private msg quote post Address this user
Hopefully this is in the right area, first time posting on the forum.

The current promo offers $10 off every signature with the CSBS verified signature program. I put 7 books with signatures in my cart, but it only took $10 off the total due, not each book with a signature.

Question:
1. Am I adding the comics incorrectly?
2. Do I need to make an order for each book?

Thank you for any assistance anyone can give me on this.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector Josh7945 private msg quote post Address this user
Following
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector Zanziber private msg quote post Address this user
Also following
Post 3 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to the forum @Retired_11B. Check @SteveRicketts post on the first page of the vsp promo thread.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector Retired_11B private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Welcome to the forum @Retired_11B. Check @SteveRicketts post on the first page of the vsp promo thread.

Thank you, I will go and take a look.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector Belarak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
To clarify, the promo is not $10 off of a VSP comic. It is $10 off EVERY VSP signature, even if it's on the same book.
Quite a savings for people with books signed by a lot of different people.

Just know that when you do the invoice the code will only apply $10 off on the book. It is a limitation on our backend system. We will honor the $10 off for every signature when the order is received.


Welcome to the forum @Retired_11B
Post 6 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Nice @Belarak! I didn’t know you could quote from another chat. I’m not A+ certified.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector Retired_11B private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks everyone for the welcome and the information. I am sure I will have a lot more questions going forward. I will look for a new comers thread for introductions and do a post there as well.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to the forum, @Retired_11B.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector Retired_11B private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
Welcome to the forum, @Retired_11B.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I was looking for a thread for new people to introduce themselves, but could not find it.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Retired_11B Nah there really isn't one. Generally folks just post a message with a question or whatever and the welcome messages roll in. 🙂

So what kind of comics do you collect?
Post 11 • IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired_11B
Hopefully this is in the right area, first time posting on the forum.

The current promo offers $10 off every signature with the CSBS verified signature program. I put 7 books with signatures in my cart, but it only took $10 off the total due, not each book with a signature.

Question:
1. Am I adding the comics incorrectly?
2. Do I need to make an order for each book?

Thank you for any assistance anyone can give me on this.

You have to enclose a letter, or a note on the invoice telling them how their coupon is to be applied. They'll bill you for the correct amount, not the amount shown.
Most of the time.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector Retired_11B private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
@Retired_11B Nah there really isn't one. Generally folks just post a message with a question or whatever and the welcome messages roll in. 🙂

So what kind of comics do you collect?


I actually stopped collecting in 2004, and my boxes were placed in the attic and forgotten until recently. My neighbor is a collector and got me back into it. So currently I am on the look out for variant covers, art work covers, and signatures.

I just got the email that my books that I turned in at Galaxy Con here in Richmond were getting ready to ship. These will be my first with CBCS. I do have some getting ready with a presser to head off to CGC. And I am going to ship 9 or 10 tomorrow to CBCS to take advantage of the $10 off offer.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
657131 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?