CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

RIPPED...the Deuce!19480

CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Post 126 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
How many Whisperers are hidden within these walls?


Post 127 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Already anticipating the next installment. Windage a Trois?
Post 128 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Third time is the charm...
Post 129 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
RIPPED #2 is on the delivery truck and will be in my hands today!
I'll post an update and photos once I have everything accounted for.

I wonder if there would be interest in an unboxing video.
Post 130 • IP   flag post


Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts "

Would love to see an unboxing.
Post 131 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@multi007 Sorry. I'm not patient enough. I really wanted to, though.
As soon as the boxes were on my door I was opening them like a kid at Christmas. πŸ˜‚

...They're heeeeeere!





Post 132 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 133 • IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts it’s all good, they look great! Congrats
Post 134 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 135 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Group shot of all the variants...





Post 136 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
I can see my regret.


Post 137 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
I can see my regret.




I won't lie, that one is pretty.
Post 138 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Should have gone with past experiences and opted for the bass. *SIGH*
Post 139 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
If you want one I can hook you up. 😏
Post 140 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Round 3? You know I'll be there... Windage a Trois! #BoogerRed
Post 141 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
There are two HUGE first appearances in issue 3.
HUGE!
Post 142 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Well if I had to guess it's finally Booger Red and the second... Hmmm
Post 143 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Tommy?
Post 144 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user

Post 145 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
My heart can't take much more of this...
Post 146 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
πŸ˜‚
Post 147 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAmistoso
I can see my regret.




I won't lie, that one is pretty.


Like Jack, I may have accidentally omitted that particular foil cover from my order. BLARG!!! Guess it's time to hit up the IIX website.
Post 148 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@figment @HAmistoso If either of you want to add a book to your package, message me with what you want by tonight. I'm planning to ship everything out tomorrow.
Post 149 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
THEY'RE HERE!!!


Post 150 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@figment I hope you enjoy it!
Post 151 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the Big Bob card!

Now you must focus on Ripped III, "Return of the Gassy", and let it... drop!
Post 152 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@figment Shit's about to get real. πŸ˜‚
Post 153 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 154 • IP   flag post
CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS almost beat me in shipping.
Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 157 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?