Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

RIPPED...the Deuce!19480

-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
@Jesse_O I've been discussing posters with a friend who does Kickstarters and decided against it at this time. I need to learn more about shipping them before I do it.

That makes sense. Just fyi, it doesn't need to be old school 24x36. Maybe just a 4x6 print that you can stick into a bag and board. Just some thoughts for #3. 😉
Post 76 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
And that $500 goal has been SMASHED!!!!!
Post 77 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Have you thought about doing cards? like those Marvel cards?
Post 78 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
@multi007 I was just giving Steve suggestions. He did do cards on the first Kickstarter. They were pretty neat, but I'd really like to get a print of Steve's version of the Farrah Fawcett poster. I like art that I can put on a wall. 😁
Post 79 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
I may do a card as a stretch goal a little further along in the campaign. I did a set of three in the last one and it ended up costing more than I thought. I learned a lot in the first campaign.

I decided to cut the price point down on the variants this time so people can get more books.

Thank you to everyone who has supported the comic! I've had a blast doing it.
Post 80 IP   flag post

If anyone is interested, the Prime auction currently running on My Comic Shop has a numerically matching set of Ripped #1 metal covers.
Link!
Post 81 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
I have upgraded my tingle - sparkles added. The $6 remarque is a must IMO...
Post 82 IP   flag post
@HAmistoso I have your sketch cover started. 😍
Post 83 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Smiling ear-to-ear!
Post 84 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

What do I need to do for another sketch cover. I'm dragon azz trying to catch up... 😞 Late to the party
Post 85 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cli4dR3D0g
Quote:

What do I need to do for another sketch cover. I'm dragon azz trying to catch up... 😞 Late to the party

I feel your pain @Cli4dR3D0g... Didn't pull the trigger in Kickstarter #1 and it's been a long wait for another opportunity! Sketch cover available as an Add On after you select a Deuce Reward:

Post 86 IP   flag post
There are only 14 days remaining in the campaign and we need to get our numbers up. I would greatly appreciate if if you would share this post with your friends, or even to place an order for Ripped #2.

The second issue is another full 32 pages of good-hearted superhero action. If you liked issue #1, I promose this one will blow you away!

I'd like to thank everyone for their support! Without you, this story would have never happened!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iicomics/ripped-2-potty-training

Like it!
Share it!
Tell your friends about it!
We're going to knock the comic book community out with this story!
#rippedcomics
Post 87 IP   flag post
@SteveRicketts would you happen to have any teaser images/panels for us...?
Post 88 IP   flag post
@HAmistoso Seven panel teasers...

Post 89 IP   flag post
Note to self: when BBD appears concerned, there is something very concerning afoot...
Post 90 IP   flag post
@HAmistoso I finished lettering the book yesterday and let my wife read it for the first time. She said she has a new favorite character now.
Post 91 IP   flag post
Now that is a teaser...
Post 92 IP   flag post
Quote:
@HAmistoso I finished lettering the book yesterday and let my wife read it for the first time. She said she has a new favorite character now.

Is it anyone pictured here:

???
Post 93 IP   flag post
It is not.
Post 94 IP   flag post

Post 95 IP   flag post
You'd almost think that was intentional, huh? 😂
Post 96 IP   flag post
Countdown...
Post 97 IP   flag post
One week from tonight the Kickstarter campaign for Ripped #2 comes to an end. For all you key issue seekers out there, you don't want to miss this issue!

Ripped is a story of a young man who always dreamed of being a hero, but finds his powers are at odds with his greatest fears. His struggle to master his powers are complicated by his reluctance to do so.

Get your copy of Ripped #2 now!
The superhero-comedy that will blow you away!

Post 98 IP   flag post
4 days to go!

Post 99 IP   flag post
Looks potent...
Post 100 IP   flag post
@HAmistoso this comic is going to explode.
Post 101 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder Gary will settle on the superhero name, "Gut Bomb"?
Post 102 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@figment - How about Gastric Guy? Or the Rancid Rectum?
Post 103 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Abdominal Man
Intestinal Lad
Stomach Boy
Post 104 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
The Runs?
Post 105 IP   flag post
615424 157 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?