Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleQuestions

SELL or HOLD?19471

Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve got a few Perez. So I’m selling this one. Avengers 11 8.5. one bid so far for $.99. Super cheap if anybody wants to get in on it.

clickable text

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275797973574?hash=item4036d71a46:g:X0QAAOSwXBdkPBk-&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4EUcqVKYElMSf3WJ2q9%2BMmT2YPSaFnzOMj%2FGuRolAEgNy3Cf0BIUZleh1qp4RUY5B%2BOi56F9onYuVsNwuR8lNqSFWtNnCDFgZGtdudNMUdwaoul8QbwTbXRg9yc4NYNmtczlBoTYqbwNQUOEnApBgNdb11Kip0hSAv8TziJNnMwBYl3KrIuj6ayZAnw%2BaUkOToLq7dWcP5VBENHUe5hapzhYrFJyi2aLHQs%2F%2ByU%2BuMKSLs%2FJIFItg8WSH4pji3QPvnQkr42L%2BQAHhEOVnWtZwiZGeL1HKug%2FdUAq9tsPuNsX%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR9Cf9db0YQ
Post 26 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator Let her loose....
You have the blue label (I prefer also).
Reinvest the funds into another beauty....
Post 27 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I think I have to send this in with the promo...but...sell or hold.

Alan Moore sigs are rare like hens teeth!!

I think sell right???
If I send with the certificate they won't encapsulate it but will they keep it with the order to send straight to MCS???

Post 28 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
I think I have to send this in with the promo...but...sell or hold.

I think sell right???
If I send with the certificate they won't encapsulate it but will they keep it with the order to send straight to MCS???

Yes they will. And, MCS will list the COA in the listing.
Post 29 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics, I’m a gambler. Wink wink.
Post 30 IP   flag post

You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics

I have two copies of Watchmen #1 that were both signed by Alan Moore (verified by CBCS) and the rarity of his signature, especially on a DC or Marvel book, makes it damn near impossible to assign a value to them. I never even considered that aspect of it when I bought the books.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector PolarisNuclearSS2020 private msg quote post Address this user
I have an Infinity Gauntlet 1 1991 Signed by Perez with the Heroland stamp on the rear cover.

It’s a 9.6/9.8 candidate, I have had it sitting on top of a pile of “to be pressed and subbed” books for about…..I guess 7 or 8 years ago.

Seriously, I bought it in around 2015 at a con in Philly before Thanos hit the screen.😂

If anyone is interested, LMK- I can sell it raw (after I actually press it) or press it and sub it thru my CBCS account and have it sent to MCS once verified and slabbed.

If not, I’ll just press it and sub it to CBCS at Baltimore in the fall.

I screwed up on this book twice- not getting it pressed n slabbed before Thanos hit the movies and then again, when.Perez died and his sigs jumped up.

I have no idea what this book goes for now, I think I should probably just press the damn thing , along with my green Spidey 1991 1 McFarlane signed “spiders web” stamp on the BC.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicHoarder
I have an Infinity Gauntlet 1 1991 Signed by Perez with the Heroland stamp on the rear cover.

It’s a 9.6/9.8 candidate, I have had it sitting on top of a pile of “to be pressed and subbed” books for about…..I guess 7 or 8 years ago.

Seriously, I bought it in around 2015 at a con in Philly before Thanos hit the screen.😂

If anyone is interested, LMK- I can sell it raw (after I actually press it) or press it and sub it thru my CBCS account and have it sent to MCS once verified and slabbed.

I screwed up on this book twice- not getting it pressed n slabbed before Thanos hit the movies and then again, when.Perez died and his sigs jumped up.

I have no idea what this book goes for now, I think I should probably just press the damn thing , along with my green Spidey 1991 1 McFarlane signed “spiders web” stamp on the BC.

@ComicHoarder - I would take advantage of the $10 off VSP that CBCS has going on now. That’s a 33% discount.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector PolarisNuclearSS2020 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicHoarder

@ComicHoarder - I would take advantage of the $10 off VSP that CBCS has going on now. That’s a 33% discount.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I only have 2 books for sig verification, a Spider Man 1 signed by McFarlane with his Spiders Web store stamp on the BC and the IG 1.

Shipping and insurance to CBCS for those 2 books would cost me about the same as what I’d save on those 2 books.

There’s nothing time sensitive WRT either of those books; no movies coming out etc.

I will sub them at Baltimore in October, it’ll cut out the risk of shipping damage to CBCS while I am at the con.

I have under $60 into both books, and I bought both years ago.
Post 34 IP   flag post
600865 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?