Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSP

VSP: $10 off 4/19-5/319468

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
You could risk it by printing order and handwriting the code on the invoice and highlighting tbe date.....
Post 101 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I hate to risk it though.
Post 102 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
No other option than to not send then. 100% certainty there...
Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeeB1967
It appears that the VSP10 code is no longer working even though today is still May 3, the last day on which it should be available. That stinks.

Didn’t work for me either I wrote the code on the box and invoice. CBCS honored it.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Collector Jason private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacha777
Quote:
It appears that the VSP10 code is no longer working even though today is still May 3, the last day on which it should be available. That stinks.

Didn’t work for me either I wrote the code on the box and invoice. CBCS honored it.

Great to hear that's a huge relief, I had the same issue myself so emailed them to clarify, however in case they don't respond back quickly (I have to ship them out ASAP to arrive by the 10th) I'll write the code on the invoice & note the date!
Post 105 IP   flag post

Collector Ataris8327 private msg quote post Address this user
I finally got some confirmation about the Slab Only price and it turns out that Slab Only doesn't come with a signature anymore.
Post 106 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacha777
Quote:

Great to hear that's a huge relief, I had the same issue myself so emailed them to clarify, however in case they don't respond back quickly (I have to ship them out ASAP to arrive by the 10th) I'll write the code on the invoice & note the date!

pretty sure it's "ship" by the 10th not arrive at CBCS by the 10th
Really hope so because my estimated delivery date is the 10th!! hope there are no delays!
Post 107 IP   flag post
600893 107 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?