Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Not particularly valuable, but the highest graded copy I think.

Post 51 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
My first name is not Jonnie ... but I am a superstar.

Post 52 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector Surf75 private msg quote post Address this user

Gonna have to find an upgrade at some point but she'll do.
Post 54 IP   flag post

Don't quite remember if this is the reused or the OG, but babe in the back makes it for me.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 56 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
He totally went thru my closet!
Post 57 IP   flag post
A few samples of me bronze age romance collection...

In my younger (naive) days, I probably would've called this a fair trade.

Post 58 IP   flag post
I like comics with cool battle scenes on the cover.

Post 59 IP   flag post
Very similar.

Post 60 IP   flag post
A classic.

Post 61 IP   flag post
Nothing standoutish about this one...just one of my favorites.

Post 62 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 63 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 64 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Most of my romance comics are now in other people's collections (nice to see some of them posted here by their current owners). Here are a few that I still own.

Post 65 IP   flag post
@esaravo that sinister house 4 is a May 72 book. Stumbled on that book at the last con I was at and had to grab a copy.
Post 66 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross - If you want to purchase or trade for the set Michael, just send me a PM.
Post 67 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
Nothing standoutish about this one...just one of my favorites.

I see what you did there. It's definitely a standout and it's a lot of guys favorites.

On my list. Where the snow is. If you look at your want list as a mountain, as I tend to do.

Post 68 IP   flag post

#Weddingdresses
Post 69 IP   flag post
I think these are the last of my few.

Post 70 IP   flag post
@esaravo nice Ed on those Marvel picture frame books Our love story 29 and 31

I've only managed to pick up 2 myself so far.

Post 71 IP   flag post

The genre could be quite formulaic, tends to happen over 4 decades, still by 1979 the tank was pretty empty.

Love that Miriam is reading Charlton's other lines of Romance titles in her 'before' look.
Post 72 IP   flag post

Post 73 IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 74 IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 75 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Man I have a whole stack of romance comics that someone can have once I find them...
Post 76 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania
I'll pay shipping. =)
Post 77 IP   flag post
I've cleaned out all dealers in the Northwest of romance books, even Hawaii where a shop had put some aside from a collection waiting for me to holiday there again to pick them up. Like this

Post 78 IP   flag post

Post 79 IP   flag post

Damn marker on the cover but some sweet Rolling Stone action inside.
Post 80 IP   flag post
615416 146 30