CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Certified Comics For SaleFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Lawguy's Sales Thread19433

How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
I accept PayPal. Shipping is $10 for up to 5 raw books. $15 for slabs. If you buy multiple slabs (or a combination of slabs and raw), I'll charge no more than $20 for the total shipment. I provide insurance, and 7 days for a refund. If you need more pictures or have questions, just let me know. I'm open to offers as well. Thanks for looking!

Detective Comics #405 - First appearance of the League of Assassins. 5.0 VG/FN. Asking $175.00








Post 1 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Batman #234 - First SA appearance of Two-Face. VG-/VG 3.5/4.0. Asking $150.






Post 2 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Detective Comics #583 - First appearance of Scarface/Ventriloquist. 9.2 NM-. Asking $25.






Post 3 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Conan The Barbarian Vol. 3, #1 (2019) (Schwarzenegger Cover). Near Mint. Asking $40.



Post 4 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Elvira: Mistress of the Dark, #1 (2018) (Joseph Michael Linsner Cover), Signed by Elvira. Near Mint. Asking $20.




Post 5 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
All Star Squadron #45, signed by Roy Thomas. 9.2 NM-. Asking $20.







Post 6 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Superman #4 (Vol. 2) - First Bloodsport. 9.2 NM-. Asking $15.






Post 7 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Spawn #220 - 9.4 Near Mint. Asking $15.



Post 8 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Action Comics #321. 7.0 FN/VF. Asking $20.






Post 9 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Incredible Hulk #131. 5.5 FN-. Asking $15.







Post 10 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Thor #187. 6.0 FN. Asking $15.







Post 11 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Green Lantern #58 - First Eve Doremus. 6.0 FN. Asking $15.






Post 12 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Batman #227 - CBCS 4.0. Asking $450.



Post 13 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Detective Comics #359 - First Batgirl. CGC 6.0. Asking $1,250.



Post 14 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Batman: The Killing Joke. CBCS 8.5. Asking $75.



Post 15 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Batman #232 - First Ra's Al Ghul - Facsimile Edition. CBCS 9.8. Asking $50.



Post 16 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@lawguy1977 - I will take this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawguy1977
Elvira: Mistress of the Dark, #1 (2018) (Joseph Michael Linsner Cover), Signed by Elvira. Near Mint. Asking $20.




Post 17 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Dang, I him hawed to long!
Post 18 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo sold! I’ll DM you shortly 😃
Post 19 • IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawguy1977
Elvira: Mistress of the Dark, #1 (2018) (Joseph Michael Linsner Cover), Signed by Elvira. Near Mint. Asking $20.






Would you take 15 for tbe Elvira
Post 20 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
It’s sold
Post 21 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books.
I remember when that Conan Photo oover came out in 2019 there was an offering for the Virgin cover signed by Arnold himself.
It was a darn alot of money, but I did more than just think about buying it. Sadly I did not purchase though ultimately
Post 22 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111 right?! It’s pretty crazy what signed 9.8 copies sell for now.
Post 23 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Elvira #1 sold, and Conan the Barbarian #1 is sold. I'll be posting some more books shortly.

Thanks!
Post 24 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Infinity Gauntlet #1 - CBCS 9.4. Asking $80.



Post 25 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Action Comics #1000 - CGC 9.8. Asking $45.



Post 26 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Icon #1 - CGC 9.6. Asking $35.



Post 27 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Batman #2 (New 52) Jim Lee Variant - CBCS 9.2 Signed by Jim Lee, Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo. Asking $100.



Post 28 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Justice League #1 (New 52) - Retailer Incentive Sketch Variant - Signed by Jim Lee - CBCS 9.4. Asking $100.



Post 29 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Justice League #3 (New 52) - 1:100 Sketch Variant - Signed by Jim Lee - CBCS 9.8. Asking $100.



Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 100 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?