CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Certified Comics For SaleFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Lawguy's Sales Thread19433

How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Detective Comics #583 - 1st Ventriloquist and Scarface. CBCS 9.8. Asking $275.



Post 76 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Batman 118 (vol. 3) - Jock 1:50 variant. NM. Asking $20.







Post 77 • IP   flag post
Collector Keylowatts private msg quote post Address this user
Claim
Post 78 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Which book are you claiming?
Post 79 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@Keylowatts Batman 118 and Action Comics 1000 (Haeser remark) are yours. Thanks!
Post 80 • IP   flag post


How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Books currently available (and I'm always open to offers):

Detective Comics #359 - 6.0 CGC
Detective Comics #583 - 9.8 CBCS
Detective Comics #1000 - DC Universe B&W Sketch Variant. 9.8 CGC signed by Jim Lee
Detective Comics #1000 - Torpedo Comics B&W Sketch Variant. 9.8 CGC signed by Jim Lee and Tom King
Batman: The Killing Joke (1st Print) - 8.5 CBCS
Batman #232 (Fascimile Edition) - 9.8 CBCS
X-Men #11 - 9.8 CBCS
Batman #251 - Facsimile Edition - CBCS 9.8
Infinity Gauntlet #1 - 9.4 CBCS
Action Comics #1000 - 9.8 CGC
Icon #1 - 9.6 CGC
Justice League #1 (New 52 1:100 Sketch) - 9.4 CBCS
Justice League #3 (New 52 1:100 Sketch) - 9.8 CBCS
Justice League #4 (New 52 1:100 Sketch) - 9.8 CBCS
Justice League #5 (New 52 1:100 Sketch) - 9.8 CBCS
Justice League #7-11 (New 52 1:100 Sketch) - All NM copies
Detective Comics #405 - 5.0 VG/FN
All Star Squadron #45, Signed by Roy Thomas - 9.2 Nm-
Superman #4 (Vol. 2) - NM-
Spawn #220 - NM
Action Comics #321 - 7.0 FN/VF
Incredible Hulk #131 - 5.5 FN-
Thor #187 - 6.0 FN
Green Lantern #58 - 6.0 FN
Tales From the Dark Multiverse Infinite Crisis #1 Szerdy Virgin Color Splash - NM-
Batman Superman #1 (2019) John Giang Elite Comics Variant Cover - NM
Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy #1 - Ryan Kincaid Elite Comics Variant - NM
Marvel Zombies: Resurrection #1 - Ryan Brown Thor Variant - NM
Transformers Galaxies #1 - Torpedo Comics Variant - NM
Venom Lethal Protector #1 8.0 VF and #2 NM
Nova (vol. 1) #2 7.5 VF-
Adventure Comics #330 2.0
Pestilence: The Story Of Satan Roth Variant Cover - NM
The Brave and the Bold #142 9.4 NM
New Excalibur #17 Signed by Chris Claremont. NM-
Silver Surfer #59 6.5 Signed by Ron Marz
Amazing Spider-Man #1 (vol. 5) NM Signed by Nick Spencer
Superman 197 5.5 FN-
Tales of the Green Lantern Corps Annual #2, 1st Sodam Yat, 9.4 NM
DC Super Stars #1, 8.5 VF+
Teen Titans #46, 8.0 VF
Madame Xanadu #1, 7.0 FN/VF
Justice League of America #251, 9.4 NM
Superman 203 (vol. 1), 4.0 with detached centerfold at bottom
Swamp Thing #52, 8.5 VF+
Spider-Man 2099 #1, 9.0/9.2
Criminal #1 (vol. 1), 9.2 NM-
World's Finest #274, 9.2 NM-
Post 81 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1 - 9.8 CGC Signed by Graham Nolan. Asking $450.




Post 82 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Uncanny X-Men #221 - First Mr. Sinister. 9.6 CGC. Asking $125.



Post 83 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Incredible Hulk #340 - Classic McFarlane Cover. 9.2 CGC. Asking $200.



Post 84 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Uncanny X-Men #141 - Multiple first apperances and classic Days of Future Past Story Part 1. CGC 8.5. Asking $125.



Post 85 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
X-Men 141 sold.
Post 86 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Updating this thread. Detective Comics 359; Vengeance of Bane 1; Detective 405 (raw 5.0) and Batman 251 (Facsimile) have been sold.

Here are some new books up for sale:

Batman 244 - 8.5 - Signed by Neal Adams - Asking $550
Batman 235 - 9.2 - Asking $550
Batman 190 - 7.0 - Asking $250
Batman 291 - 9.0 - Asking $175
Batman 635 - 9.2 - Signed by Matt Wagner - Asking $150
Batman 313 - 9.0 - Asking $175
Batman 655 (1:10 Kubert Variant) - 9.0 - Asking $100
Batman 100 (Vol 3. -- Jock MCM Comic Con Exclusive Variant) - 9.8 - Asking $75
Dark Knight III: Master Race 9 - 9.8 - Asking $75
Marc Spector: Moon Knight 55 - 9.4 - Asking $75

Pics to follow.
Post 87 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 88 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 89 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 90 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 91 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 92 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 93 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 94 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 95 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 96 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 97 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
If anyone wants more pictures, just let me know. Thanks!
Post 98 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Some Super nice looking books you have there
Post 99 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRedOne1944 thanks!
Post 100 • IP   flag post
657131 100 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?