Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics MagazinesQuestions

Proof someone is monitoring my posts...19352

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
There have been a few occasions where I think to myself, hmmph, I wonder if that was because of what I said/typed. Well, it has happened again.

Regarding the 5 dozen magazines that I sent out for pressing in 2021, they were originally supposed to be forwarded to cgc but I diverted them so that after completion, they would instead be sent to CBCS. I have referred to them frequently at "test dummies". Well, in my near daily check of "Featured Comics" on CBCS's website, yesterday I got a chuckle. Occasionally CBCS will post a CBCS Logo instead of a comic. Not yesterday. Instead we have...

Oh, and by the way, is my memory failing me or did CBCS just recently add a "Comics Magazines" in the available thread Tags?

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector codychunn private msg quote post Address this user
Now if they don't answer your emails you know they're ignoring you...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Now, on a slightly different, but somewhat related note to my last line from above...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Oh, and by the way, is my memory failing me or did CBCS just recently add a "Comics Magazines" in the available thread Tags?

There is this from the online submission page:

Closeup

This all, along with the flurry of changes to the Pricing and TATs pages, makes me think a new button is coming to the online submission page...something like a 'Comic Magazine Submission' button maybe???
Post 3 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Post 4 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Post 5 IP   flag post
601274 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?