Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeWant to Buy

ISO: Lower Grade X-Men 129?19350

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
A friend of mine is just looking for an X-Men 129 to fill a gap in his collection. He’s not too picky about the grade, just has to be presentable.

If you have one you’d be willing to let go, please let me know.

Thanks, guys!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
I see them on ebay regularly for 125 to 175 in auctions.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Jgwalters100 private msg quote post Address this user
Sadly I don't have any extra ones.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Jgwalters100 That seems to be more than he wants to spend. I’ve seen “sold” listings for less in the 3.0-4.0 range but asking prices are 2x that right now.

I’d pitch in a little to make the price more palatable for him, though.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim

What about this one? It’s kinda rough though.

clickable text
Post 5 IP   flag post
@CaptainCanuck Thank you for looking. I’ll pass it along.

But if anyone here has one, please let me know.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
[img]https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/b3d477dedf5bd99043e4976dc49cf0de.jpg[/img X-men 129, I think I have an extra copy. Pm me I have a lower grade I can s lol you
Post 7 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
I've got one

https://myslabs.com/slab/view/1051226/

I'd do $145 shipped on it...
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Travis private msg quote post Address this user
Tell your friend ebay is prob their best bet it takes a while just look on it every few days I almost got one last summer for 66 bucks obviously got out bidded at the last second in fact it’s kind of a good key like 4 first appearances I think the start of Phoenix saga. It’s crazy that you can find a good one for around 120 bucks I send them for that price it’s definitely a cool comic I would like to add to my x mancollection. Maybe when my summer bonus hits in July if there’s Any money left over that is. Good luck to your friend in his x men 129 hunt he might have to just fork out the money like everyone else I don’t see them dropping or dipping in price
Post 10 IP   flag post
@SidTheSquid Thank you @SidTheSquid, I sent him the link. I’m not sure if he’s looking for raw or graded.

@Travis Essentially my advice to him was to be patient, since the sale prices seem fairly lower than the asking prices on e-bay.

I’m just doing some leg work for him to help him out.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Apparently, I am easily annoyed. Rbolton private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185820065539?hash=item2b43bd2f03:g:ZgIAAOSwdNxkBUCI&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAwH7%2FmwYYRdUEwKxG3xwkCHY4p0bUbJNHEYVeojskBk5McylPczrsgYUMAIhON5qjGK%2BmGERO6HNea%2B07j%2BTcxNv0tExVpS2UCMvUFS8u%2FwL%2FJrK5iXCN%2FHYlOLPd0lSY4GAnaUikqjmu0evvieezDcIN1ev3Um5mNKu3%2BH5wcAs5d%2BpxRHo373u1aM4AJrBcYiEAT0BvZfZr1kpjQHQgzQHI55ti0JpTVOhDbBLG9IefS%2BnUQ8QhhuA1KyPTH6APLQ%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR7qUqv7kYQ
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Travis private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim right it’s definitely a sit and wait & watch game to find a good deal on the right one. it could take many months to find that right one. I have definitely made some bad purchases of comics because I was impatient or payed to much for a lower grade condition comic growing pains as a collector I guess. it’s good he has someone that can at least steer them away from bad deals.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 Lol holy extra batman!!! are u selling
Post 14 IP   flag post
600839 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?