Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

OT: Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!19311

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Not a classy photo, but it gets the point across. Sláinte!!!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
Cheers, happy St. Patty's day!🍺
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 Happy St. Patrick’s day. No green beer?
Post 4 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briten

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No. I’m 5th generation…no dyed beer. 😝😝😝
Post 5 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 Looks like my dinner, plus Bailey’s cheesecake, corned beef, and soda bread.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake
@Galen130 Looks like my dinner, plus Bailey’s cheesecake, corned beef, and soda bread.

That sounds awesome!!! 👍👍👍
Post 7 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 8 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briten

Factoid: St. Patrick’s Day used to be associated with the color blue.

“The colour blue's association with Saint Patrick dates from the 1780s, when it was adopted as the colour of the Anglo-Irish Order of St Patrick.”
Post 9 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@jake - Give me the Guinness and cheesecake, but please keep the soda bread and corned beef. I actually substituted fish and chips with a Bailey’s flavored Zeppole. Cheers!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo I will take that substitute. Pretty much anything deep-fried sounds good to me. My wife and mother-in-law are having a girls’ trip to Ireland next week, so of course I asked for merch from St. Jame’s Gate.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Any hangovers today? I don’t get them much. It’s my strong Irish liver, I guess. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Post 12 IP   flag post
601456 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?