Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Zachary Levi going to Florida Supercon19307

Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
Looking for advice. Zachary Levi is coming to Florida Supercon.

What book or books would you get signed?

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Personally, I wouldn't get any GA books signed by Levi....the earliest book I'd get signed by him if I wanted his signature is this.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Feel free to use my post as a checklist. multi007 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC this was the one I was thinking also. Thanks.

Which leads me to another question, would you ever get a key signed?

I’m talking hulk 181 type keys…
Post 3 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
In my opinion. Not with a current actor. To me thats defacing a book. The books should only be signed by folks they had something to do with or a modern book.
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@multi007 Personally, I'm not a fan of actor signatures on comics. As for signatures on key books...sure, depending on the signature. For me, Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, Joe Simon and artists of that caliber on anything they've done is fine with me.

Like @Bronte stated...for modern books, sure, actor sigs are fine.
Post 5 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by multi007
Looking for advice. Zachary Levi is coming to Florida Supercon.

What book or books would you get signed?

Thanks!

Definitely this:

Post 6 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
For $10 I'd get this. They're all over ebay for this amount
Photo cover
Pertinent to Zach Levi as opposed to any ol Shazam cover
Cheap
Considerable likelihood of 9.8 (and we all know the masses go bananas over that)
And most importantly yo'ure not defacing a Bronze or Silver age book

Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
For $10 I'd get this. They're all over ebay for this amount
Photo cover
Pertinent to Zach Levi as opposed to any ol Shazam cover
Cheap
Considerable likelihood of 9.8 (and we all know the masses go bananas over that)
And most importantly yo'ure not defacing a Bronze or Silver age book

I’ve decided to take your advice. I really was thinking about grabbing a 9.8 silver age, but I think I’ll actually enjoy this book more. Also they just added Grace Caroline Currey… working on getting the cast to sign THIS book rather than a silver age book would be more appropriate
Post 8 IP   flag post
Ok - im still going to have Levi sign the new book above, but same question for another celebrity and book...

I have the opportunity to get Bernthal. Do i get him to sign the new release? or have him sign one of my punisher #1 newsstand 1987 solo run?

Note: I have 4 Punishers #1s (3 newsstands, 1 direct.)

This is strictly for investment to sell, not for my PC.

Thoughts Thanks!
Post 9 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
How about Daredevil #183? It’s an awesome cover, and if you could ever get Charlie Cox to sign it too, now that would be something!
Post 10 IP   flag post
@esaravo Or Ben Affleck. Maybe...

I dont own the book though, so id rather use what i have to save some $$.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector steveinthecity private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe David Letterman’s sig on Avengers #239…..
Post 12 IP   flag post
598038 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?