Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
With a lip full of stiches.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Thread of the week…………
Post 3 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Lolol. This morning, I was so thinking about posting “March 16 says I just Whooped your ass” in the comic day of the year thread, but didn’t cause I had to get to work.

And just to add to today’s festivities..
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
As a kid, I remember seeing Stunning Steve and Flyin' Brian in the Hollywood Blondes team. He was part of the Dangerous Alliance in WCW also.
What a collection of talent that was. Austin, Beautiful Bobby Eaton, Arn Anderson, Ravishing Rick Rude, Larry Zbysko, Madusa, and Paul Heyman. I remember seeing him go to ECW as the Extreme Superstar after WCW dumped him. He shined like a star there laying the foundation for what would be the Stone Cold gimmick. Goes to the WWF as the Ringmaster. Seriously, Vince? One of the best natural talkers in the business, and they made him silent. Becomes the King of the Ring, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels put him over, boom. Legend status solidified. Injuries limited his style in the WWF but watch his work in WCW, and the man a flat out machine in the ring.

Always loved the grocery store fight with Booker T.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 6 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Austin was my man in any shape or form or organization at that time.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Staple topics, nice. makahuka private msg quote post Address this user
I used to be a caricature artist in many theme parks and drew this for our sample wall at one of our locations! Hell Yeah, lol!
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 IP   flag post
601347 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?