Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector RonC private msg quote post Address this user
This arrived today. It was supposed to be a sketch cover by Jasmin Darnell slabbed as a Yellow Verified signature sketch cover. For some reason, it came back as a Blue label Art with no recognition of artist.
Post 1 IP   flag post
This other one was labeled correctly...did they just miss the Verified part?
Post 2 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I just sent in a submission yesterday that dealt with this very situation. I had two different sketches by two different artists. One was signed. One was not. I will be getting one blue label and one yellow label.

I'm not seeing a signature on the blue label book. If there is no signature on the cover or interior, then there is nothing to verify and therefore it is given a blue label as opposed to yellow.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
The first one does not appear to be signed so they could not verify the artist. And if you selected "encapsulate even if verification fails" then they applied the blue label without verification.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@RonC - I can’t find the signature either. If CBCS didn’t find one, how could they verify it?
Post 5 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Only signatures are verified....not art/sketches.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thank you for all of the answers.
Post 7 IP   flag post
609387 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?